If Everything Going On Is So Awful...

Who the **** was talking bad about Morrison? :cmad:

You and whose knees, *****? :cmad:

I have to agree that Morrison's run in X-Men was crappy.

I didn't like the costumes and I didn't like the art by and large (Quitely) but Morrison came up with some of the most interesting and original X-Men stories in years.

Ben Urich said:
If by crappy you mean the best ever.

No. And now that it was brought up...ditto on the crappy uniforms and art. There's very little about his run that I liked so it's not like it was horrible. Crappy. But not horrible.:o

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Cartman20Sad.gif

who said i DID still buy ASM and the Civil War stuff (except CW:X-Men, but that doesn't even feel like CW at all)?
Marvel gets no money from me on current issues!! (except CW:X-Men and GR....and maybe Blade)

Darthphere said:
I like him, sometimes.
I like him all the time. I liked Morrison's X-Men some of the time. The earlier arcs were good, the later arcs not so much.

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
who said i DID still buy ASM and the Civil War stuff (except CW:X-Men, but that doesn't even feel like CW at all)?
Marvel gets no money from me on current issues!! (except CW:X-Men and GR....and maybe Blade)

Blade isnt gonna last more than 2 arcs, it's awful. I'll finish out this first arc, and read the 1st issue of the 2nd in the store, and if it's not much better, dropping it straight away.

TheCorpulent1 said:
That's true. I don't read CW, but I knew everything that happened in #4 by Wednesday afternoon.

Awww maan, that sucks dude. I read the early spoilers at it's most bare bone and thought it sounded stupid. But I loved the issue after I read it.

All comics suck when you read about them from one of us.

Hmm, looks like a mod decided to have some fun at the expense of Phere's and my quality posts. :(

I'll tell you what's going on that is so awful: this thread.

Posts get cut and then Leaguer steps in. I smell a squealer NARC.:cmad::mad:

That's like Nell Carter replacing Halle Berry.:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"