If Everything Going On Is So Awful...

Your awesomeness better not include racy or offensive quips, otherwise the threadmaker will have them deleted.:D:up::rolleyes:

Tropico said:
Your awesomeness better not include racy or offensive quips, otherwise the threadmaker will have them deleted.:D:up::rolleyes:
You know, it's funny: I talked about my own mother being a ****e in here and it got cut, but over in another thread I talked about how Yellowjacket likes to beat black women and that's still sitting pretty. Ah, the sweet smell of arbitrariness. :)

Thanks for the warning.

On an unrelated note, Corp sucks.

TheCorpulent1 said:
You know, it's funny: I talked about my own mother being a ****e in here and it got cut, but over in another thread I talked about how Yellowjacket likes to beat black women and that's still sitting pretty. Ah, the sweet smell of arbitrariness. :)

That's what happens when the people that make a thread PRETEND to care about it by asking that stuff is removed from it but don't answer what people ask of them in the thread.:D:up:

On a related note, Leaguer inhales with force.;)

Darthphere said:
I like him, sometimes.

Yeah, I do like his work on All-Star Superman but it really turned me off of New X-Men, which is why I barely own any issues. But I kept up with what was going on in the stories as best as I could, often after the fact though.

Tropico said:
That's what happens when the people that make a thread PRETEND to care about it by asking that stuff is removed from it but don't answer what people ask of them in the thread.:D:up:

On a related note, Leaguer inhales with force.;)
Force-assisted blowjobs are the best part of loving a Jedi. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Force-assisted blowjobs are the best part of loving a Jedi. :up:

Damn! There shall be another culling. :(

Unless they break out the lightsaber, then things get painful.

On your everything, pretty much. You've seen those Jedi at work.

Imagine that door at the beginning of Episode I is you.

The one to Amidala's bathroom?:confused:

No, the one to Yoda's. You think lightsaber fighting and Jedi mind tricks are all he learned in those 800 years?

Ben Urich said:
Am I the only one that likes Frank Quitely? :huh: :csad:

No, I'm really digging his work on All Star Superman. I think he's the ONLY artist that I've seen actually make a strong distinction between Clark Kent and Superman...you know...the way it's SUPPOSED to be. :wow:

But, yeah, his artwork is really great. We can't help it most people around here have BAD taste. :oldrazz:

The Joker said:
Blade isnt gonna last more than 2 arcs, it's awful. I'll finish out this first arc, and read the 1st issue of the 2nd in the store, and if it's not much better, dropping it straight away.

because they took him out his niche and tried to make him mainstream

SpideyInATree said:
No, I'm really digging his work on All Star Superman. I think he's the ONLY artist that I've seen actually make a strong distinction between Clark Kent and Superman...you know...the way it's SUPPOSED to be. :wow:

But, yeah, his artwork is really great. We can't help it most people around here have BAD taste. :oldrazz:

he draws guys ok...it's just everyone he draws looks like they were sucking on pickles or something

I missed all the cut posts.

Can we replicate them please.

roach said:
he draws guys ok...it's just everyone he draws looks like they were sucking on pickles or something

That's Finch, not Quitely. :oldrazz:

yenaled said:
I missed all the cut posts.

Can we replicate them please.

Darth:Your mom's a ****e.
Corp: If you like 50 year old womenz I guess
Tropico:So youre confriming shes a ****e?
Corp: Im confirming Darth's opinions suck.
Darth: Not as much as your mother does.

Something like that.

And one of the posts deleted was actually relevant to the topic where i stated that most of the titles I ***** about I dont buy, the internet gives me all the info I need.

Well that's just silly.

I was expecting XXX HARDCORE MESSAGEBOARD ACTION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"