If the worlds food goes asta lavista....will you go cannibal?

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
well? :hoboj:
will you eat those.....tasty....juicy....*pictures Mee as a 5 pount steak*
Let it go Symbiote! You Can't eat another Hype Member! There still looking for Brutal....

anywhoo....*licks lips*
well.....you gonna eat someone soon?

Nobody's looking for Brutal.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if I would turn to hunting and eating other people. I guess I would have to be in that situation to find out.

I think I'd rather starve than eat a human

I'd eat the unborn abortions of pregnant women.

All animals are not edible. It's possible mass cannibalism could happen,but most would rather kill them selfs before that.

I would turn to cannibalism, would buy some latex too and dress up as a zombie to do it, might aswell have fun while you eat some randoms intestines

I'd dig up dead bodies, that recently died so I would not be a murderer.

I'd probably eat a cat first. They're considered a delicacy in certain parts of the world.

So long as its nicely packaged and reasonably priced at my local grocery store, I suppose I wouldn't mind it. Hopefully it'll taste like chicken.

So long as its nicely packaged and reasonably priced at my local grocery store, I suppose I wouldn't mind it. Hopefully it'll taste like chicken.
Yeah. I hope they reasonably price them so as not to upset the market for rodent meat and cockroach crispies.

I've been to parts of the world where they've fed me human . It's not my favorite but I like it better than sushi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"