If the worlds food goes asta lavista....will you go cannibal?

I wouldn't eat another human, but I would let them kill me and eat me.

Interesting fact, human flesh is probably the world's best food. The proteins are so similar to those of the eater's that less energy is needed to convert it into energy and tissue. Don't know where I got this factoid.

"I've got babies on spikes! Would you like a baby? They taste of chicken!"

well? :hoboj:
will you eat those.....tasty....juicy....*pictures Mee as a 5 pount steak*
Let it go Symbiote! You Can't eat another Hype Member! There still looking for Brutal....

anywhoo....*licks lips*
well.....you gonna eat someone soon?

Maybe...

hannibalcloseupmaskte9.jpg

If it was legal, and safe, I'd eat people right f**king now. Meat is meat, and no, none of it is murder, cause I'm so far above you "people" that it wouldn't even be eating the same species, as far as I'm concerned.

Hasta la Vista

the phrase is Hasta la Vista

I read this title like 10 times before I finally said it out loud and went "oooooh"

there are more than enough vegetables to sustain us, especially if the heavy herding animals don't take up all the space on stuff like grass...

i could happily go without meat.

well.... if all the food is gone, that means all the plants and animals are gone... which pretty much means we'd be gone too... *yawn*

With all the toxins most people greedily ingest, I'd have to be very, very particular about who I would choose for slaughter and consumption. A big freezer would come in handy as I'd probably go for some of the bigger game that were somewhat tender rather than sinewy and tough. I fall into that latter category, so I doubt I would make a very good meal for someone and I'd make it very difficult for them to take me down without dying themselves. Man IS the most dangerous game!

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"