If we get a DC Cinematic Universe, what movies would you want?(other than the usual)

Your schedule is pretty spot on Kindo, it's too bad WB can't get their films out that fast

-Aquaman film
-Wonderwoman film
-Flash film
-Green Arrow/Black Canary film
-Low budget dark noir/deco film featuring the Question

To stick to the thread's original purpose which was What DC movies other than prominent JL members like Wonder Woman, Flash, GL reboot, Batman reboot, Aquaman etc would people would like to see, I wouldn't mind the idea of a Challengers of the Unknown movie? It would be DC's answer to Guardians of the Galaxy. I see something like that being a fun adventure movie for the whole family.

Try to keep this thread about the lesser known characters which could be overnight hits if done right guys. There's other threads about "I want Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman/GL reboot, Aquaman etc"

To stick to the thread's original purpose which was What DC movies other than prominent JL members ....
Try to keep this thread about the lesser known characters which could be overnight hits if done right guys. ...

This looks like a job for the Superfriends!

Gathered together from the cosmic reaches of the universe.:cwink:
\
SFMa.jpg
Superfriends4-1.gif~original
SFMb.jpg

Last edited:
After MOS, New Gods and Martian Manhunter are the movies I would love to see, but I doubt they will ever happen. NG would cost A LOT and the characters, even Darkseid, arent that recognisable to the GA.

Martin Manhunter is a character I love but I'm not sure he has enough about him to have him be the star of a solo movie, he doesnt seem to have many villains either.

obviously for me , justice league dark / hellblazer/ anything john constantine related that doesn't involve keanu reeves.

What movies would I want other than the usual? With WB's track record, we would be lucky if we even get the usual films not only done but done right.

I want a solid Wonder Woman film. Is it too much to ask for that? In a parallel universe, Joss Whedon's Wonder Woman project that he'd been trying to get off the ground would have seen the light of day...and it was glorious. He was tailor made to helm and write that film and based on the success of The Avengers, most of the doubters would have been silenced.

WB must be really hating themselves right now for rejecting Whedon's WW script. Whedon broke all the records last year and will continue to do so over at Marvel/Disney. WB lost a big powerhouse.

Since then neither studio has produced a solo female superhero film, so I don't think they are hating themselves at all. Every single one of them are flops. Why waste the money?

WB must be really hating themselves right now for rejecting Whedon's WW script. Whedon broke all the records last year and will continue to do so over at Marvel/Disney. WB lost a big powerhouse.

I heard that script wasn't Whedon's best work, to put it kindly. Frankly I heard it sucked. So maybe they were right not to go ahead with it. Who wants a bad movie over not getting one at all? I know I don't.

The order I would attempt to produce DCCU movies:

Man of Steel (2013)
Man of Steel II (2014) (tease WW movie)
Wonder Woman (2015) (tease Batman movie)
Batman (2015) (teases Justice League)
Justice League (2016) (with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern)
Flash OR Green Lantern (2017) (whichever focus groups better from Justice League...teases World's Finest)
World's Finest (2017) (teases Wonder Woman II)
Wonder Woman II (2018) (teases whichever of Flash or Green lantern hasn't been made)
Flash OR Green Lantern (2018) (whichever NOT done in 2017...teases Justice League II)
Justice League II (2019)

This is a hectic pace, but doable as Disney has proven. And Warner Brothers is a lot bigger studio than Disney.

Huh? Disney is(or owns, since Disney itself is far more than just a movie studio) the biggest studio in the world.

that's awesome. I would like a Supergirl appearance in MOS2

Hindsight is 20/20. That being said, his success with Avengers is no guarantee that he would've been as successful with other properties.

Always loved what I read about Super Max I think you can do a movie like that for 50 million and you should be able to easily make your money back and then some.

That could also help spin off a Suicide Squad (kind of risky but I'd still like to see)

Or if you have Deathstroke you could spin off a Teen Titans which I think could also make money

Heaven Sent is risky but I'd like to see that as well.

Last edited:

I doubt that, maybe kicking themselves for not keeping him in their circle but definitely not for rejecting the Wonder Woman script.

After MOS, New Gods and Martian Manhunter are the movies I would love to see, but I doubt they will ever happen. NG would cost A LOT and the characters, even Darkseid, arent that recognisable to the GA.

Martin Manhunter is a character I love but I'm not sure he has enough about him to have him be the star of a solo movie, he doesnt seem to have many villains either.

I like the way you think, man.:word:

Huh? Disney is(or owns, since Disney itself is far more than just a movie studio) the biggest studio in the world.

WB has had an edge over Disney as a film studio for quite a few years now due to having a lot more popular film franchises. Disney had somewhat of a bad rep in comparison throughout most of the 2000's for targeting only families (with family-friendly films) or girls with stuff like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Not that this was entirely true but this was the general stereotype about them. If you were too ask a lot of people what they thought of Disney as a film studio, a lot of them would have told you that. "Disney? All they do is make movies for kids and stupid romance crap for girls." WB did not have that image.

They bought Marvel and Star Wars in the past few years to hopefully get rid of that label and get the average adult crowd back who goes to theatres to see stuff like Harry Potter, LOTR, superhero films, action films, etc. So far they've been making a great comeback. At this rate, they will have an edge over WB in just a couple of years especially since WB has now lost Legendary Pictures. At this current moment though, WB is still in the lead.

Typing this made me even more angry at WB for not getting their act together and do some proper DC films outside of Batman and Superman. They're the biggest movie studio around. They should technically have no budget or restriction problems with any superheroes yet they have the most problems with them out of all the studios.

KAMANDIcopy.jpg

Drop the name and just go with Last Boy On Earth for the title but use Kamandi within the film.
Also give him a shirt, long pants, and one of Tuftan's swords!
DC/WB is just sitting on one of the best potential franchises.

Who doesn't want to see this beautiful krazy stuff...
tiger040.jpg

klikalak044.jpg

rats049.jpg

34bc1595166199e14f7e36173e395980.jpg

Last edited:
Mondragon: It won't be about a boy, they will cast a young adult. Count on that :p

FeedOnATreeFrog: Really good pics. Supergirl's suit looks just right :)

I want a Green Arrow movie. The prison movie script of his was awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"