if you can go back in time and change something with technology

i wonder...if we kill hitler...will the universe just go all comic book on us and prop up another dictator who kills everyone who originally died in ww2?

If Hitler was killed before he took power, it would have eventually been someone else doing something similar. It might have taken longer or what have you, but he didn't create the sentiments he tapped into to gain support and power.

Just go back in time and take a dump in the primordial ooze. Oh and leave a dvd player and a copy of Timecop.

I'd go back to the Stone Age to introduce modern medicine and teach modern hygiene. That alone could save billions of lives.

I think the rise of a fascist regime in Germany was inevitable. But Hitler was a fairly charismatic figure. Hitler is Germany, Germany is Hitler and all that.

So, they might have ended up with a Mussolini, or a Franco, but Hitler was a unique kind of crazy.

I agree. Potential dictators, especially in troubled countries, are a dime a dozen, but it takes a special kind of crazy to attack all of Europe at the same time and mass murder a group of people who have done nothing to harm you.

Still, just to be safe, like I said, kill all the top Nazi leaders.

No need to stop with killing Nazis. Assassinate Stalin, Mao, whoever was leading Japan in WWII, and all their cronies. All the people listed murdered more people than Hitler, I believe.

I'd take a collection of science textbooks, a laptop and medical technology back to before religion was created.
"Religion" has in all likelihood been around almost as long as our species, though. It probably existed in some form even before the written word. What good would science textbooks do?

With respect to the laptop and medical technology, without fundamental knowledge of their function, how could these primitive people be expected to expand upon it and effectively utilize it?

I would give Tesla free reign of technology

I'll go back to 2003 and give one soldier his first Xbox360
Then that little detail in The Hurt Locker will be sort of accurate
Secret Santa style

No more Justin Beiber, no more Gangnam song

I'd go back in time and ensure that The Hurt Locker is never made.

hitler feels like...he came at just the right time. ive heard of a extreme right wing group gaining power in greece because of their financial crisis.

I'd buy shares for Google, Microsoft and Apple before they became this powerful

I'd buy shares for Google, Microsoft and Apple before they became this powerful
why not just go back an invent Google yourself

anyway, I'd go back an give Zack Morris an Iphone lol

Last edited:
I would go back and undo the work of everyone here who's trying starve everyone in the modern era by saving billions of dead people. :o

I would go back and undo the work of everyone here who's trying starve everyone in the modern era by saving billions of dead people. :o

Simple enough to fix. Go back in time, and write a passage saying contraception is okay in the Old Testament.

Try it and fail, or take a backseat and enjoy the show

Lets go back in time and stop Emperor Constantine from legitimizing the early Christian Church. We can avoid the dark ages and push our civilization ahead 1000 years. Or if that is too much we could stop the burning of the library at Alexandria.

Last edited:
Preventing the bad aliens from causing the fall thousands of years ago in doing so to trap all the souls on this planet in perpetual reincarnation so they can living off our fear.

What?

Last edited:
Screw hitler. Lets go back in time and stop Emperor Constantine from legitimizing the early Christian Church. We can avoid the dark ages and push our civilization ahead 1000 years. Or if that is too much we could stop the burning of the library at Alexandria.

You could also take a scanner and scan everything in the library.

Try it and fail, or take a backseat and enjoy the show

I'll enjoy watching everyone starve to death? We're currently overpopulated now, introducing a polio vaccine even twenty years before it was discovered would make that problem even worse. If you have access to time travel and you want to do good things, you need to look at things at a far larger scale than the individual.

I would give Jack The Ripper a chainsaw.........what to soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"