If you committed a murder, how would you dispose of the body

I would pry just murder them in their home then leave . . .

Very popular in the sixties with gangsters in the U.K. The big draw back is it usually requires an accomplice at the site. As we know, this, is to nbe avoided.

Not unless you wait until they start pouring the cement, then, club em over the head and dump them in along with the body.

I would pry just murder them in their home then leave . . .

Now, i agree with a random individual, you, might get away with this. Let's suggest though you are linked to the person you want to kill.

Take them on holiday to a war torn country kill them there bu make it look as if they were caught in crossfire.

Now, i agree with a random individual, you, might get away with this. Let's suggest though you are linked to the person you want to kill.

I'd say if you know the person it's gonna be tough being interrogated anyway; you just have to be a stone-faced killer to truly pull this off; all you need is a solid alibi though, and be careful and you'd have a pretty good chance if you're smart . . .

Nice :up: now I think we are getting somewhere.

Have you accidentally killed someone, call the police, tell the truth, because when they find out what you did, and they will, it'll just look worse.

Hope this helps you evil murdering son of a *****:yay:

You're all going to jail as accomplices to a murder.

I'd say if you know the person it's gonna be tough being interrogated anyway; you just have to be a stone-faced killer to truly pull this off; all you need is a solid alibi though, and be careful and you'd have a pretty good chance if you're smart . . .

Some good points, but surely minimising corrobarative evidence will help greatly.

I was looking at snapped the other day and this chick drugged her husband, shot him with a 38 in the head and the heart, chopped his body up, wrapped him in plastic bags, then put him in three suit cases. She then dumped the body in the river. The guy was a digenerate gambler, so she took the "it was a mob hit" defense. Almost got away with it if she hadn't left the bottle of the drug she used in the glove compartment, and hadn't given his clothes away to the good will with the same garbage bags she used to wrap him up in. So, do that, but don't make the same mistakes she made. You'll be a suspect, but they can't prove anything.

Some good points, but surely minimising corrobarative evidence will help greatly.

this is true; but I would choose a day that my boss was gone and say I was at work, then just leave and come back . . . that easy :up:

Why murder anyway, why not just pay a bloke with HIV to rape them, just as good.:o

I was looking at snapped the other day and this chick drugged her husband, shot him with a 38 in the head and the heart, chopped his body up, wrapped him in plastic bags, then put him in three suit cases. She then dumped the body in the river. The guy was a digenerate gambler, so she took the "it was a mob hit" defense. Almost got away with it if she hadn't left the bottle of the drug she used in the glove compartment, and hadn't given his clothes away to the good will with the same garbage bags she used to wrap him up in. So, do that, but don't make the same mistakes she made. You'll be a suspect, but they can't prove anything.

It's those silly mistakes which seem to keep cropping up.

this is true; but I would choose a day that my boss was gone and say I was at work, then just leave and come back . . . that easy :up:

Not in the U.K. with all the CCTV everywhere.

Unfortunately with pigs, trace DNA may well be left at the site. Movement of a body does mean possible fibres, DNa in vehicle used for this purpose. All in all this was number one for me also. Do we have a better way?

Well, unless you're a suspect the vehicular DNA shouldn't be a problem right?

Ah, nvm :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"