If you could have ONE suit

the GRIN Reaper

Civilian
Reaction score
No ... not another repeditive thread about Batman suits. I'm here to talk about Bruce Wayne. The man has distinct fashion sense at night, but what about during the day. The man is a PIMP. He rocked some nice suits in BEGINS and a few of the other movies, but if you could have one suit from any of the Bruce Wayne worn suits in any of the 6 motion pictures, which would it be? Please provide pics for reference.

I personally think it gets no nicer than this one right here. I'd give anything to own this suit.

med_gallery_116_41253.jpg

I own a charcoal black suit with light gray pinstripes similar to that, yet to wear it though. Waiting for a vest so I can look mafiosi

It's like a grey 40's gangsta style suit, with the pin stripes and suit vest. And the burgandy tie sets it off. Suit is so crispy, so clean.

yeah its a great suit, one of my favourite parts of Batman Begins was seeing all of Bruce Waynes suits.

My favorite BEGINS suit is the one he wears when he first gets back, the scene where he macks on the honey at the receptionist desk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"