If you could write Volume 3...

LeChuck

Chucky's lil e-bro<_>
Reaction score
If you were offered a chance to scab for Heroes, what would you have happen in Volume 3?

Personally, instead of just copying X-men, I would take the show in a completely different direction and have it start making homages to different eras of comics. Independent eras, more Japanese/manga inspired episodes, hoakey 1960s Batman tv show style comics, Silver age, golden age, that kind of thing. It would get sort of out of hand though. :o

1. Kill everyone who's completely worthless and boring.

2. Bring in interesting characters that Sylar can't kill.

3. Have them all circle Sylar and beat the crap out of him.

1. Kill off Maya
2. Adam and Sylar team up, Sylar betrays Adam
3. Peter and Adam fight, Peter kills Sylar for good
4. Monica starts fighting crime as a vigilante
5. Introduce a new bad guy with an awesome power

If you were offered a chance to scab for Heroes, what would you have happen in Volume 3?

Personally, instead of just copying X-men, I would take the show in a completely different direction and have it start making homages to different eras of comics. Independent eras, more Japanese/manga inspired episodes, hoakey 1960s Batman tv show style comics, Silver age, golden age, that kind of thing. It would get sort of out of hand though. :o

Except thats not heroes. It has never been about paying homage to comics.

ketchup. lots of ketchup. oh and chess. hmmmm I spose Parkman would win at chess.

Advance the plot about 1 year. Actually progress the characters. But do it off screen. There is no need for a "1 year ago" episode. Let the character's off screen progression and development speak for itself. I don't think killing Maya is necessary. Simply revamp her. Have Maya be a total bad ass. Mohinder brought her into The Company, she has learned to control her powers and is now the partner of HRG (who has been working with the Company for the past year and has not seen his family in as long). She is essentially the ultimate assassin now that her powers are under control. Elle and Mohinder are also in this group. However Elle and HRG could be working to take them down from within.

Peter and Matt have essentially formed the Anti-Company to avenge Nathan. They've recruited Claire to their cause (she has abandoned her family as well and tracked down Peter after seeing what happened to her real father). The Haitian is unofficially working with them.

Don't focus on Sylar too much. He is tired. Save him for Volume 4. Make Volume 3 The Company vs. this Anti-Company. At some point though, reveal that Nathan is alive and being held by The Company.

Also, just ignore the fact that Monica, Micah, and fat cousin even exisit. They are useless and don't add to the plot.

Advance the plot about 1 year. Actually progress the characters. But do it off screen. There is no need for a "1 year ago" episode. Let the character's off screen progression and development speak for itself. I don't think killing Maya is necessary. Simply revamp her. Have Maya be a total bad ass. Mohinder brought her into The Company, she has learned to control her powers and is now the partner of HRG (who has been working with the Company for the past year and has not seen his family in as long). She is essentially the ultimate assassin now that her powers are under control. Elle and Mohinder are also in this group. However Elle and HRG could be working to take them down from within.

Peter and Matt have essentially formed the Anti-Company to avenge Nathan. They've recruited Claire to their cause (she has abandoned her family as well and tracked down Peter after seeing what happened to her real father). The Haitian is unofficially working with them.

Don't focus on Sylar too much. He is tired. Save him for Volume 4. Make Volume 3 The Company vs. this Anti-Company. At some point though, reveal that Nathan is alive and being held by The Company.

Also, just ignore the fact that Monica, Micah, and fat cousin even exisit. They are useless and don't add to the plot.

Monica and Micah are not that bad they just need something to do...oh and Kring if you are reading this do called them "The Outfit" :o

Monica and Micah are not that bad they just need something to do...oh and Kring if you are reading this do called them "The Outfit" :o

The only thing is, what CAN they do? Micah is a kid who controls computers. Yeah, it is cool, but how often can the plot really call for it? Same with a teenage girl who can do what she sees? Sure, it makes some decent effect sequences, but again, how can she be fit into the main plot? I just don't see a way to fit her in without being a distraction to the main plot stuck in lame subplots about stolen comic books.

I'd follow what Kring was going to do in the first place.

New people. Entire new cast, a few coming back from this bunch but all new people. And no... not going to write off the rest of the characters as dead.

I think that would pretty much be asking for the show to bomb.

Actually I kind of like the direction the show is going now, if the volume title "Villains" means what I think it implies. Now there could be alot of morally grey issues for different characters. Mama Petrelli and Sylar are both pretty much evil. And now you can possibly add Peter to the mix, if his emotions get the best of him, and Nathan's potential death sends him over the edge. Bob and HRG both are trying to keep the Company alive, while keeping the "heroes" in secrecy. Elle is a wildcard but she could become down right nasty if her motives were to impress daddy by any means. Plus they still have Adam on the back burner, who could be released at a later date.

Elle is a wildcard but she could become down right nasty if her motives were to impress daddy by any means.

Like someone else was saying, Elle may start to be motivated to become a good guy, after being praised for saving Mohinder, Maya, and Molly. There's also the possibility she'll turn against her father for what he did to her when she was young.

Definitely, i would give all the main character a much powerful ability so theres much nice and better fighting scenes which all their powers are shown..

I would introduce more supervillains... some monstrous ones...

I would change the pace and action. Instead of having the "Extrodinary people doing ordinary things" approach like Season Two, and the "Ordinary people with extrodinary abilities" approach like Season One, I'd change it to "Extrodinary people with extrodinary abilities doing extrodinary things".

The one thing that I hate about Heroes is all the complaining they do about having powers. I want them to fight, not just for sweet action sequences, but because they are indeed HEROES, and they should be acting it.

The only thing is, what CAN they do? Micah is a kid who controls computers. Yeah, it is cool, but how often can the plot really call for it? Same with a teenage girl who can do what she sees? Sure, it makes some decent effect sequences, but again, how can she be fit into the main plot? I just don't see a way to fit her in without being a distraction to the main plot stuck in lame subplots about stolen comic books.

M and M just need a bigger fish to fry. Maybe with Nikki dying both will try to real nail down being heroes. I mean Micah can can tell computers what to do just imagine what you can do with that:o:wow:

I wanna see an all out war between the company and remaining orginal 12
and the new heroes. Everyone being forced to pick sides.

Micah needs some forge-esque badassery#

that dude needs a green latern ring pronto

I hope Peter doesn't have a love intrest in the next volume. All his girlfriend seem to end up either dead (simone) or stuck in an alternative hell hole dimension (catlin).

I wanna see more clashs and team ups with heroes. I wanna see Peter kick Elles ass for killing catlins brother (writers seemed to of forgot about that).
In fact Peter should just go on the war path after the company for constantly messing with all the heroes.

I wanna also see a peter sylar rematch and Peter kick sylars but now they he has more control of his abilities. Claire should do something other than be a whiney teenager.

I'd have some other ideas if the title weren't already "villains." And some of the ideas here are awesome, so I'll incorporate/build on them.

Main Characters (12 as usual): Peter, Matt, Sylar, HRG, Maya, Micah, Monica, Hiro, Claire, Mohinder, a new main character

As stated before, advance the storyline about a year (Cuz lets face it, it's going to be about a year before we see these guys), the Company has been refitted with two sets of partners HRG and Maya, Mohinder and Elle, and the season starts off with Mama Petrelli and Bob having a power struggle within the Company.

The Main issue of the season revolves around a new character, a Pastor Isaiah Rugless, who preaches that his god has given supernatural gifts to humanity and expects us to use them to change the world. He wins followers, even Gabriel Gray. Rugless who takes his own villainous name, and recruits other upset and discouraged souls with his message of empowerment and positive change. He "reforms" multiple would be villains (new characters that are "guest stars" like HRG and Sylar were first season or Bob and Elle were second season.)

Peter has spent the last year painting. First trying to find Caitlin (as he will explain later), only to realize he's sent her into limbo, then he sees World War III unfold around him in various paintings, and he doesn't stop painting until he has the whole story, a process that involves him spending the better part of a year filling a warehouse, or better, a "realigned" military base, full of paintings of this horrific war, this horrific future where superpowered people replace nuclear bombs as the controlling weapon, the one that the arms race is for. It turns out going public WOULD be a bad idea. He first goes to the Company, only to conflict directly with his mother, especially about Nathan, and then goes to get Claire's help.

Hiro in the meantime journeys to find others like himself, a mentor to teach him in the absence of his father and Takezo. He journeys to Ayers rock in Australia and meets an Aborigine young man who teaches him about the dreamtime, and, basically how real life mythos interact with the Heroes world, sending Hiro and a multi-point journey that gives him the answer to the war, while invisibly explaining how things are supposed to work, giving thoughtful viewers plenty to research and talk/think about.

Hiro's Journey finally brings him to Claire, who has been, by and large, living a normal life, albeit without her father. She cut a deal with Sylar to leave her and her family alone, and now Sylar can fly. (Evil, I know, and I liked West, but the idea is just soooo sweet I can't let it go).

Matt and Molly are partners as well, they travel the country, seeking out people with abilities and trying to help them. They live from check to check off of Matt's injury compensation. Matt uses his powers and skills and Mohinder's list to identify people, and Molly is used to actually find the people. About episode four or five they get into it tough and are saved by a vigilante duo of Monica and Micah when they are in New Orleans, perhaps even looking for Monica. They in their storyline, investigate Rugless's Movement and end up trying to bring it down, only to be conflicted, infight, and finally face off against the real villains united... Micah finally gets his 'fantastic four.'

Things get into focus by episode 6, all the pieces are in play and race towards the inevitable conclusion and conflict with the multiple simultaneous starting points for World War III. Cool episodes include "15 years later" where a grown up Molly, Micah and Villainous Kid are some of the last standing. This is where I would give a ginormous final battle between Sylar and Peter, SFX turned up as high as they will go. Sylar would win, and Future Peter would return, an old beat up man to the past to die at his own doorstep telling himself to paint or something.

But from episodes 6-end of the "half-season" conflicts between different characters just unfold rapidly with plenty of character development, background delving and relationship growth, culminating in a multi-front attempt to stop the world's biggest war, one that even the Company doesn't want.

On the emotional side: I would make Matt and Molly a bit of a comical VERY close father-daughter duo. I'd give Mohinder and Elle a bit of odd-couple style attraction going on. Maya and Sylar would be arch enemies, Peter and Hiro would develop a kind of 'we've been through a lot' friendship, Ando becomes big at Yamagato Industries, Molly and Micah would have some cool dialogue, and as for deaths: I'd have Sylar die saving Mohinder or Peter (after beating their behinds), I'd bury Claire alive in concrete (not in a coffin, but right in the concrete) until next season, obviously have the "Villains" turn on Pastor Rugless. Have Mama Petrelli double cross and kill Bob (or the other way around), and if I thought there was a cool way to lose Matt, I would say that, but I don't think that's necessary.

Just some thoughts.

Nathan stays on life support,Peter wages war on the company,public knowledge of these superhumans becomes more frequent with sightings and all that

I'd tell the audience more about Elle, she is such an amazing character but I'd give out the info slowly...

Definitely kill off Maya, gah she's annoying...

More Monica, I don't know why but I really like her and Micah as her sidekick is just really cute.

Let flying boy go evil, work for the company or something, just because he bores me otherwise.

More Adam and his games, he is just hot.

I want to see Micah become kind of an Oracle figure to the rest of the Heroes. He can be tapped into the net and a source for information along with Hana in the comics.

I want to see Micah become kind of an Oracle figure to the rest of the Heroes. He can be tapped into the net and a source for information along with Hana in the comics.

Oh, he and Molly could totally work together hehe

I really don't want the heroes to go public. I like the fact that its all a secret but I can see thats where the writers are taking the storyline. I think claire is gonna see the shooting of nathan on the news and go use her healing blood to save him.

Also a Molly Micha team up would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"