If you could write Volume 3...

I really don't want the heroes to go public. I like the fact that its all a secret but I can see thats where the writers are taking the storyline. I think claire is gonna see the shooting of nathan on the news and go use her healing blood to save him.

Also a Molly Micha Monica team up would be awesome. They could be called the Orphans.

Just a few plot ideas

1) we come to find a genetic connection between some of our heroes and our villians, a big twist could be that Adam is actually someones grandfather or great grandfather
2) Mr. Petrelli is explored even more, either look at his past or bring him back as a new villian as it was expressed that he and Mrs. Petrelli were pretty bad back in the day.
3) HRG becomes the man we knew back in the 1st season doing whatever is needed to get the job done for the company all to protect his family. He can be percieved as a villian again.

Major plot of the season
4) Parkman steals Mohinders old info on all the people with the abilities all over the world and uses peter (who will use mollys power) and his powers to contact and unite them all in an effort to go public to take down the company and finish the mission that Nathan had. But they come to find that not all the people with abilities have good intentions, as some are actually villians.
Sylar will be on a mission to take down the company as well but for revenge, he may realize he can't do it all on his own so some alliances with new villians may be formed. He will find out where Adam is Buried and will free him.

Thats all I got so far.

Have Mohinder research Maya's powers rather than getting in the mix, Molly be adopted by Parkman, Sylar help Adam escape and form a team, Hiro stick around in this time era, Elle find out that Claire is her cousin and form a team, Bob and HRG reveal they are brothers. Niki faked death to work for the Company, give Ando a power and team with Hiro, Peter and Nathan find out that their father shot him (notice the shots did not hit his heart but came darn close), Micah like an Oracle and Monica like 'Catwoman' team up for detective work to help others in the community.

Basically, paired team work is my main focus of Volume III

Advance the plot about 1 year. Actually progress the characters. But do it off screen. There is no need for a "1 year ago" episode. Let the character's off screen progression and development speak for itself. I don't think killing Maya is necessary. Simply revamp her. Have Maya be a total bad ass. Mohinder brought her into The Company, she has learned to control her powers and is now the partner of HRG (who has been working with the Company for the past year and has not seen his family in as long). She is essentially the ultimate assassin now that her powers are under control. Elle and Mohinder are also in this group. However Elle and HRG could be working to take them down from within.

Peter and Matt have essentially formed the Anti-Company to avenge Nathan. They've recruited Claire to their cause (she has abandoned her family as well and tracked down Peter after seeing what happened to her real father). The Haitian is unofficially working with them.

Don't focus on Sylar too much. He is tired. Save him for Volume 4. Make Volume 3 The Company vs. this Anti-Company. At some point though, reveal that Nathan is alive and being held by The Company.

Also, just ignore the fact that Monica, Micah, and fat cousin even exisit. They are useless and don't add to the plot.

I do like your idea, but I think they would be skipping over a key a major scenario in the process : how did Peter react (do or say) when the media was still present? Peter has to say something about his powers and give an example of them, even if it is out of lack of self control. I'm not suggesting that this is what I want to happen, but I see no other logical way around it.

You can't have Nathan call a press conference for the sole purpose of exposing the Company and showing his powers, and not have Peter feel compelled to finish what Nathan started.

Matt, I have seen you engage in good arguments on here. And sometimes it has to do with a situation like this, one where the writers would be skipping the obvious. The obvious, at least to me, would be Peter showing off his powers, because that is what his brother was about to do.
So I don't see how they could skip ahead to the future, without addressing the press conference situation first.

Well, keep in mind, as far as we know Nathan is not dead. Peter probably accompanied him in the ambulence. Not to mention Peter knows if they will shoot Nathan, they will do things to other people he loves if he tries to go public.

Good point. If Nathan does in fact die, then I think they need to address the situation I dscribed previously.

I think it would be easy enough to keep him quiet, especially if Peter (who tends to be too trusting) does not read Angela's mind. She can simply say she was threatened to be killed if he exposes himself. If that doesn't work, Peter has a niece, two nephews and an ex-sister-in-law who can be used to blackmail him. Peter's problem is that he cares too much. He would never go public if it meant someone he loves being hurt. Hell, the way I see the thoughts on Nathan is they are as much a message to Peter and Matt as an attempt to silence Nathan. If they can get away with killing Nathan in full view of 30 members of the press, what else could they do? Kill Matt's ex-wife and child? Kill Molly. And like I already said, Peter has loved ones too.

I would want / write it as ...

1) Nathan and Nikki alive. Nikki working for the company again and her partner being a new "normal" and Nathan locked up inside the company as either a bargaining chip for peter or untill he works for the company
2) Hiro and Ando meeting up with Kimiko who would be the new CEO and discovering she knows everything at which point she request they do a mysterious favour father's good friend Mr Bishop
3) Peter goes home to find his mother only to find a not saying left to see old friends
4) Mama Petrelli and Bob meet up outside where Maury is being held and decide whether Maury should live or die which would lead to "Original 12" flashbacks
5) make Elle a main character but down play Maya but have her working in the company inadvertently training to be an asassin

I think it would be easy enough to keep him quiet, especially if Peter (who tends to be too trusting) does not read Angela's mind. She can simply say she was threatened to be killed if he exposes himself. If that doesn't work, Peter has a niece, two nephews and an ex-sister-in-law who can be used to blackmail him. Peter's problem is that he cares too much. He would never go public if it meant someone he loves being hurt. Hell, the way I see the thoughts on Nathan is they are as much a message to Peter and Matt as an attempt to silence Nathan. If they can get away with killing Nathan in full view of 30 members of the press, what else could they do? Kill Matt's ex-wife and child? Kill Molly. And like I already said, Peter has loved ones too.

Well I was referring to Peter's intial reaction at the press conference, if Nathan dies on the spot. I just feel that can't skip over this situation and move on to a point in the future without having somekind of outburst/backlash from Peter, given his emotional state.

Basically I'm saying it would be beliveable for Peter to trigger one or a few of his powers while the press is still on the scene. Of course they will probably have the cameras turn towards the shooter's direction, and Peter will just turn himself and Nathan invisible so they can exit quietly. My main gripe is that they just don't pass over what happens next at the press conference.

I never want to see Sylar die. :)

I would like to see Sylar join up with another villain and later betray him.

Maya dies.

HRG becomes the reluctant assasin for The Company and is sent after Sylar and the new villain.

And some other crap happens.

:)

Well I was referring to Peter's intial reaction at the press conference, if Nathan dies on the spot. I just feel that can't skip over this situation and move on to a point in the future without having somekind of outburst/backlash from Peter, given his emotional state.

Basically I'm saying it would be beliveable for Peter to trigger one or a few of his powers while the press is still on the scene. Of course they will probably have the cameras turn towards the shooter's direction, and Peter will just turn himself and Nathan invisible so they can exit quietly. My main gripe is that they just don't pass over what happens next at the press conference.

I actually think it is brilliant. It reminded me of the season 2 ending of 24 where there was the attempted assassination of David Palmer and they left it for the audience to fill in. You didn't need to see Jack Bauer get mad because Palmer was almost killed. I like off-screen development. It especially helps when you have a show like Heroes who spend 9 episodes taking a character from point A to point B.

i'm like for them to have some new music tracks. Maybe some new music when introduced to maybe a new character would be nice.

Get rid of maya and dont focus so much on the cheerleader. Her story sucks

With no more Nikki we need some one to fill the crazy sexy void. Bell and hayden can't handle it alone. So its time for Maya to step and make self useful.

Bringing sexy back!
80ycx3a.jpg

With all of Maya talking in Spanish and crying all the time, I never realized she is kinda hot.

With no more Nikki we need some one to fill the crazy sexy void. Bell and hayden can't handle it alone. So its time for Maya to step and make self useful.

Bringing sexy back!
80ycx3a.jpg

She's hot, but I don't want the same old Maya; she better start kicking butt and look sexier in volume 3, otherwise just have Sylar kill her again.

Maya's already set up to be with the Company, and that means she'll be either Mohinder or HRG's partner. HRG training Maya = gold. Maya haters get off the bandwagon before I push it off a cliff, NOW.

She's hot, but I don't want the same old Maya; she better start kicking butt and look sexier in volume 3, otherwise just have Sylar kill her again.

Maya is with the Company now. How awesome would it be to see her as HRG's partner (since he is with them as well)? She would make the ultimate assassin.

Here's what I would do

*Show how the Original 12 were formed including more background on Nathan and Peter's Parents, Hiro's father and Richard Roundtree's character.

*Keep Elle bad

* Have Parkman slowly begin to turn to the darkside , i.e "I'm using my powers for good but I need to be more powerful"

* Kill Maya and replace Bob with a better Villian . Maybe an actor like Rutger Hauer or an actress like 4400's Karina Lombard .

* Put Surresh on a side and keep him there . No more flip flopping.

* Bring back Adam as one of the head team of villians .

* Bring Back the Claude, Hana, and The Haitan .

* Have more bonds being made between Hiro, Peter and Claire , maybe they begin to form their own sort of group of twelve .

The main thing I would do is create a four or five episode story arc where we go back to when the origional 12 were younger and at their peak. Make it a real homage to the comic books of the 70's.
Have them kicking a lot of ass and setting up a few of the villains they came across who could either come back in the present or their kids could.

Bring back Adam, but instead of having him just follow Peter around, have him wage an active pyschologcial war on Hiro.

When Adam told Peter his blood could heal people, Ithought for sure they were going to set up the twist that Adam had found the blacksmith's daughter that Hiro loved, imprisoned her, and kept her alive all these years with his blood, just so he could kill her infront of Hiro's eyes.

Bring back Adam, but instead of having him just follow Peter around, have him wage an active pyschologcial war on Hiro.

When Adam told Peter his blood could heal people, Ithought for sure they were going to set up the twist that Adam had found the blacksmith's daughter that Hiro loved, imprisoned her, and kept her alive all these years with his blood, just so he could kill her infront of Hiro's eyes.

I love that idea. Nice one!

I would:

- Explore more on Claude's story and definately, like others suggested, bring him back.
- Have another episode show that alternate future shown in "Four Years Later" in series one, which was perhaps my favourite episodes of Heroes!
- Sylar ends up using his shapechanging ability to join The Company, perhaps Elle Bishop or her dad. ( I don't really like them both)

Other things I would add for Volume Three (which is hard, since I am currently in the middle of writing a HEROES fic, and don't want to mention what I am writing about...)

-I don't see Sylar getting along with anyone for too long, especially if it were someone on the same path as him. I'd create a rival for Sylar, another villian that he constantly is running into, each ruining the others plan from time to time. This would allow for a finale where Sylar, relucently, allies himself with another hero to defeat the new Big Bad. (Infact, it would make for a great charecter piece with Sylar, as I don't think Sylar sees himself as truly "evil". He sees himself evolving, doing what he must to become stronger...to be lumped in with someone that does things just for evil's sake would piss him off)

-I'd get Mohinder back to his roots, as a professor and a researcher. Mohinder's father obviously must have researched other works for his book...I'd have Mohinder begin seeking out these other writers, discover exactly how they came to their conclusions about powers, and set up the introduction for new charecters through this (IE, a new villian was another researcher's patient zero, mimicing the Sylar creation)

-If Nikki were to survive, something needs to be done to make her interesting. I'd actually like Jessica to return, and have her tempted by the new Big Bad, while Micah stands on the other side, trying to teach her how to care about people without violence. Make it a war for her soul, as it were.

-I already talked about Hiro and Adam above

-Claire...I'd actually like to see her researching her roots, trying to find out more about her family. Maybe she discovers that all mentions of Nathan's father have been deleted, to the point that all she has is a name, birthdate and obit. Claire then begins researching him, seeking out other members of her family (Papa Petrelli could easily have brothers and sisters) to find out not just about his past, but also the birth of the company, all the while Angela works to stop her from discovering...something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"