If you were a mutant, how would you live your life?

I would like to say something noble but truthly my powers would probabley corrupt me and I would do whatever I felt like whenever I felt like it.

My goodness. If I had powers I'd do anything and everything I could to make sure I could live out the rest of my days traveling the world or living on a tropical island.

I dunno if I'd do anything illegal just because I had powers. Why change my motive?

If I had the "midas touch" though, that'd be awesome, because it really wouldn't be illegal for me to change ish into gold.

You make a good point about mans laws there. Your power may be something that is not covered by any current law....

I mean the power to travel through time....pretty sure there are no laws to go against you....

I am sure that would change though.

Except in the future when we discover time travel and institute laws that are retroactive to the formation of the nation. Therefore, go back to before the formation and start your own apple computer company and sell apples and abbacuses until the real Apple computer company shows up and sue them for ownership.

Except in the future when we discover time travel and institute laws that are retroactive to the formation of the nation. Therefore, go back to before the formation and start your own apple computer company and sell apples and abbacuses until the real Apple computer company shows up and sue them for ownership.

Of course. I guess the future laws would apply as future time agents would be looking for that stuff.

except their jurisdiction would run out I assume to before the foundation of America as a nation. At least that's my theory.

and I don't want to be dealing with Van Damme when he comes after me. I mean I think I can take him, but I don't really want to risk hurting him.

I think we should start it now so that when we do discover time travel, we can own the system.

I think we should start it now so that when we do discover time travel, we can own the system.

You know I always thought that would be a good idea. To start up the time protection agency ahead of time. :)

I'm going to do it. I guess having some military guys in the organization would add credibility to it. I know a couple of guys who were in special forces. I can make up some badges. Wanna be in it, Lex?

I'm going to do it. I guess having some military guys in the organization would add credibility to it. I know a couple of guys who were in special forces. I can make up some badges. Wanna be in it, Lex?

Badges! Ohhh cool.

If I were a jumper, I wouldn't have stolen so much money because if money goes missing and I suddenly have cash, I'd think that people would suspect me...not even because of powers but questioning where I got 50 million from.

I would have learnt how to use it and then robbed small amounts from various different banks around the country.

Yeah, kid got greedy. I wouldn't steal so much that bring too much attention like that

I think I'd keep a low key lifestyle. Nothing about me would change I don't think.

I'd probably be like spidey where i'd use my powers for good and hide them from everyone, which would eventually screw up my relationship with the people close to me because i won't always be there for them. But when i realize that i can't solve all the world's problems on my own, i'll just quit and use them for traveling and to do everyday routines quicker.

If I was a mutant though I'd want to have cool powers. If I had to have any superpower I'd want to have telepathy, regenerative healing, and of course super speed.

Now if I were to have those powers I'd most likely use them for my benefit and **** with as many people as possible. But knowing me I'd still remain low key with my powers.

You make a good point about mans laws there. Your power may be something that is not covered by any current law....

I mean the power to travel through time....pretty sure there are no laws to go against you....

I am sure that would change though.

That post didn't have any evil genious undertones to it. :whatever:

The govt. probably wouldn't make laws like that though. If only a select few people have dangerous powers like that, they're not going to do anything about it, except for hunting them down and eliminating the threat. If they have to make a law about it, it kind of looks like they don't have any control over it. Keep your activities under the radar and the rest of the citizens are none the wiser.

I guess. Sometimes I explain stuff so wrong and wind up saying something completely different than what I actually meant to.

That post didn't have any evil genious undertones to it. :whatever:

The govt. probably wouldn't make laws like that though. If only a select few people have dangerous powers like that, they're not going to do anything about it, except for hunting them down and eliminating the threat. If they have to make a law about it, it kind of looks like they don't have any control over it. Keep your activities under the radar and the rest of the citizens are none the wiser.

I guess. Sometimes I explain stuff so wrong and wind up saying something completely different than what I actually meant to.

I would think some kind of law would have to be put I place if it goes public.

I just think it depends on how many mutants && different powers there are.

Wait Morg you're a mod? Didn't I talk to you before?...like as a poster?

I'd live my life the same with Xavier's powers. Only whenever someone would piss me off, I'm make them run into a wall HARD.

WHat kind of mUtant?? blue???

I would figure out a way to become rich . I'd probably have my own reality show. I would waltz around hollywood in my pajamas with a security team , get in fights with anyone who acted like a jerk , go to the playboy mansion , get a dui on sunset strip . The good stuff.

I'd do whatever the hell I wanted whenever the hell I wanted. But I'm basically a good person, so I wouldn't be too cruel to the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"