If you were a mutant, how would you live your life?

What mutant powers are we talking about here. Is it the general concesus you could fly and beat people up .

I think we would all be corupt in our ways . Maybe not supervillian but we would do questionable things.

I'd live a normal life, be really cool at parties, and maybe stop the occasional crime if it were right in front of me.

I loved how in Jumper he saw the people drowning on the news and blatantly ignored it. I don't think I could.

Simple question. Not asking powers, asking life choices.

Personally I know I'd be a loner. Kind of like a Bruce Wayne type or Griffin from Jumper. Like David Rice and Bart Allen in SV I'd probably turn to crime to survive after running away from home. Why would I run away? Because my parents are bound to find out sooner or later that I was a mutant and I just wouldn't be able to handle their perception of me changing- even though they would say everything would remain the same, no way it could.

So I'd be a loner mutant who ran away from home, turned to crime for a while then continued to live his life.

I'd probably go after the bad guys as well. If the government started attacking mutants for example, I wouldn't stand that and I'd fight them. Just like Griffin fights the Paladins. Kind of a whole 'brotherhood' thing. Fighting more for survival instincts.

So, if you had mutant powers how would you envision your life would form and who you'd be?

I would be living the same way that I do now except I wouldn't need the remote anymore.

Try to understand things. Try to use those abilities. Feel guilty when unable to help people.

I would keep my powers secret, and use them for selfish gain whenever I could.

I'd live my life as normal as possible.If there were people that annoyed or bothered me,then I'd use my mutant power on them.If I came across several people harrassing someone,I'd use my mutant power on them.
The rest of the time,I'd be living my life.

Someone with Storms powers could save millions of lives by bringing the rain to where it is needed.

Honestly I'd probably try and keep it a secret and help people as quietly as possible. Then again, that's coming from the man that I am now. If I was born with powers and abilities... I would likely be a much different person so it's hard to say.

What if your body had a mutation that you couldn't hide?

Example: One arm is longer than the other.

if i were a mutant and my power was cool, I'd seek out others like me. If my power sucked, i'd live life normally as I am now and only reveal myself to others if they find me first. I wouldn't seek them out if I couldn't defend myself with my power.

I would hope I'd get Multiple Man's powers. Just send my dupes out to earn small fortunes or acquire knowledge and skill. Then I'd have a s*** load of skills and money. I'd build a huge corporate empire and run for president.

It depends on my mutation. Honestly I'm not the best looking guy around, (though I'm happily engaged and have a beautiful daughter now)but if it was a couple years ago, I'd probably use them to impress women if the powers were good.

Well I think that the form of mutant power I'd have would greatly effect my life choices thereafter.

Bubonic gave a great answer. Let's face it, our talents definitely affect our lifestyle, mutant or not.

I'd probably become a vigilante, depending on my powers. If I had something like Jubilee's powers I'd just live life normally. :oldrazz:

I think it depends on the powers I have, but I would most likely be a force for good.
If I had a power I could conceal, then I'd keep my identity secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"