I'm a victim of police brutality. =/

All teenage boys are bursting with anxiety, anger and general malaise and discontent. It's all them crazy hormones your body is trying to adjust to.

jag

Them hormones be runnin' wild :csad: Yup, 'sho do.

So hatred for people, hatred for cops, hatred for how the world is run, hatred for schools, hatred for government, hatred for life itself is all part of teenage angst.

id doubt that, i think im just ****ed up and its this town thats doin it to me.

the older i get, the more i realize what goes on in this world, and the more depressed i get.

No that's whole different subsection called " how can i simultaneously try to sound more intelligent than I am while feeding my ever expanding martyr complex"

otherwise known as being a pretentious little emo kid...

I don't know why any of you could possibly think someone whose whole life has been surrounded by chaos and dysfunction can just magically pull themselves together at the ripe old age of 17. Talk about being unrealistic, it's you guys who are being unrealistic more than he is.

Iceman, IF what you are saying is true, then there are services available to help you. Go to your school guidance counselor and tell him/her about your situation and that you would like some help. If not your guidance counselor, some other adult you can trust. If your family life really is that chaotic, you should get some counseling, for the sake of your own sanity. It will give you some clarity and some direction in life, and hopefully keep you from making the same mistakes your parents made. Just because they made a mess out of their lives doesn't mean you have to do the same. Good luck.

Meh.

The main malfunction here is the misconception on Icemans part that the World will do as he likes w/o him having to cooperate in any way.

I've read all 14 pages (and counting), and he reads like he really believes his feelings / choices take precedence.

As harsh as it sounds - @ 17 he should be paying attention to what's going on around him instead of just reacting.

Same thing I told my kids:

1. What does how you feel have to do with whether it's right or wrong?
2. What does what you want have to do with what you need?
3. Exactly why does everyone else have to give you a pass and not react negatively because you are in a bad mood?
4. Why does the world have to suffer for your learning curve?

In this case - He has been bringing the heat down on himself by going up against ADULTS who are trying to do a job.

Instead of taking one step back,... understanding that he needs to at least learn the lay of the land if he doesn't want to conform, and GET A CLUE -

He Chooses to flail about like a child set on getting his way the first time.

Meh again.

V.

Varient speaketh the truth! :hyper:

Varient, sounds like you used a bit of "Parenting By Yoda" with the approach of asking questions that will make them stop and think things through for themselves. I'm planning to do the same thing as a parent. :up:

jag

His family problems didn't cause him to be a complete tool to the cops when his friend was stopped a while ago. They also aren't the cause of his desire to start up his own drug "garden".

This is a teenager with no respect for authority and no desire to listen to anyone with experience. The only unfortunate part is that his family is obviously incapable of enforcing any discipline with him...thus sluffing that responsibility off on others.

He is due no sympathy and will receive none from me...call it harsh, i don't care. In my experience, ice-man is either going to get himself or someone else hurt.

In all fairness though, if his father is the same way, and by the looks of last night's events he seems to be...I do feel an immense ammount of pity for Ice-Man. He was raised to be that way and in many ways is a victim of his surroundings and it will come back and bite him in the ass at some point in his life.

Less than an hour ago, we passed by a DT and my friend happened to be on the phone, so we of course know there following us, we pull over than they pull behind us, they start yelling and saying what are we doing in this area and we look too "suspicious" so driver gets out, passenger gets out, me on the pther hand demand to know what the problem is and i refused to get out of the car.

wrong choice, i got my neck pulled and shirt torn and ripped out of the car, and i called the cop a dick, for ripping my shirt.

wrong again, he throws me up against the car and yells, PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE HOOD. i refused again and he went all crazy on me, i told him to stop being a *****e bag, he and his partner knocked me on my ass and i hit my elbow and head on the ground, i got cuffed.

but he let me go cuz he stopped being a dick long enough for me to explain my actions.

he and his partner were actually surprised by my decision to resist arrest, they made fun of me for it and called me stupid to my friends.

I HATE COPS.

than he tried to be all friendly with me, he can go choke to death on a turkey bone tom.

Always do what a cop tells you to do.

I'm not looking for sympathy, its just some of these people make me so much angrier cuz they don't know what i go threw, and they make stupid assumptions, and bash me for it.

and ive just wanted to get out of this town for a few years now, i cant be in a town like this, it makes me soo depressed, i just want a fresh start some ware else.

I've got 215 dollars, idc where it gets me, as long as it gets me somewhere ware i can feel happy and accepted, and i know my mom and sisters need me, but i cant be here.

and the there happy was meant for the people that wanted to know, like Matt.

Iceman, quit acting like a goddamn child. No one is bashing you. And people DO know what you're going through. See, this is what I hate about teenagers, always assuming they are the only ones in the world with problems and never accepting that some of them may be their fault.

No matter where you run to, your attitude is going to continue to get you into bad situations. Maybe running away isn't the answer, but growing up is.

In all fairness though, if his father is the same way, and by the looks of last night's events he seems to be...I do feel an immense ammount of pity for Ice-Man. He was raised to be that way and in many ways is a victim of his surroundings and it will come back and bite him in the ass at some point in his life.

There seems to be more neglect than anything else...still no excuse for what he's done and continues to do. I agree that it will come back and bite him; the only question is will his immaturity and/or stupidity get someone else hurt first.

There seems to be more neglect than anything else...still no excuse for what he's done and continues to do. I agree that it will come back and bite him; the only question is will his immaturity and/or stupidity get someone else hurt first.

Yep, he probabaly will. And that is why he needs to man up and face his problems instead fo all this "I'm so misunderstood and angry" bull crap.

Ice-man, were you spanked as a child? Just curious.

jag

I'm not looking for sympathy, its just some of these people make me so much angrier cuz they don't know what i go threw, and they make stupid assumptions, and bash me for it.

and ive just wanted to get out of this town for a few years now, i cant be in a town like this, it makes me soo depressed, i just want a fresh start some ware else.

I've got 215 dollars, idc where it gets me, as long as it gets me somewhere ware i can feel happy and accepted, and i know my mom and sisters need me, but i cant be here.

and the there happy was meant for the people that wanted to know, like Matt.
$215 will only take you as far as then of a dead end street. What will you do after the $215 runs out? How will you get food? What about a roof over your head. See, this is not bashing you, this is trying to teach you something. See, there are leasons in life, and each one has a price tag. Some of these cost a lot more than others. This little stunt you're thinking of pulling, running off on only $215, is going to cost you a lot more than that. It can cost you your future, your freedom, maybe even your life. Stop thinking with your emotions, use your brain. And make sure you aren't smoking pot when you try to think this through. And seeing as you're Italian, you're most likely Catholic, go talk to a priest or someone.

Maybe one of the best performance humor threads of all time here. Why people continue to believe Ice Man is beyond me, but thats what makes any performance humor work and why its so hilarious when it does this well. Well done Ice. This is not sarcasm, seriously, and I know you won't admit to it here for obvious reasons and to maybe keep it going, but this was some funny reading.

Yep, he probabaly will. And that is why he needs to man up and face his problems instead fo all this "I'm so misunderstood and angry" bull crap.

Ice-man, were you spanked as a child? Just curious.

jag

Hey Matt, can we merge this with the "Gov't going to far" thread about corporal punishment? It could be changed to: "Should the gov't step in if ***-*** gets spanked because he's an immature nitwit?"

*Name deleted to protect the incompetent from further humiliation.

Is this thread even about the whole police fiasco, anymore? :confused:

Nah. Hijacked awhile ago.

Damn. :o

I was just wondering. I saw this thread still on the front page, and thought, "Damn, this is still around here." At least it isn't still a "I hate cops" thread.

Hey Matt, can we merge this with the "Gov't going to far" thread about corporal punishment? It could be changed to: "Should the gov't step in if ***-*** gets spanked because he's an immature nitwit?"

*Name deleted to protect the incompetent from further humiliation.

I tee it up, funeman knocks it onto the green. :up:

jag

Less than an hour ago, we passed by a DT and my friend happened to be on the phone, so we of course know there following us, we pull over than they pull behind us, they start yelling and saying what are we doing in this area and we look too "suspicious" so driver gets out, passenger gets out, me on the pther hand demand to know what the problem is and i refused to get out of the car.

wrong choice, i got my neck pulled and shirt torn and ripped out of the car, and i called the cop a dick, for ripping my shirt.

wrong again, he throws me up against the car and yells, PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE HOOD. i refused again and he went all crazy on me, i told him to stop being a *****e bag, he and his partner knocked me on my ass and i hit my elbow and head on the ground, i got cuffed.

but he let me go cuz he stopped being a dick long enough for me to explain my actions.

he and his partner were actually surprised by my decision to resist arrest, they made fun of me for it and called me stupid to my friends.

I HATE COPS.

than he tried to be all friendly with me, he can go choke to death on a turkey bone tom.
So you resisted and in the end, you got off, and you hate cops? I want to get this right. Is that what you're saying?

Damn...count on Steve to get this thread
offtopic.gif

Damn...count on Steve to get this thread
offtopic.gif
My dad was a cop for years until some drunk, punk ass kid ran him down. He messed up his back and wasn't able to continue doing his job, so I have a problem with the whole "I hate cops for doing their job!" mentallity.

This thread is awesome. My only gripe is not finding it until now :(

I didn't read the whole thread, just the first and last page. I've already posted in Ice-man's "Weed Thread" what I think of his defiant attitude against the law enforcement officer so I don't need to repeat that again.

I see quite a few posters advising him to "grow up" and stop acting like a child. At 17, I believe he still has a lot of growing up to do. He is at that age of being between a man and a child. I understand that we are all a product of our environment but we have a choice. We either let ourselves be the victim of our circumstances or we can use what's been going against us to empower ourselves. Ice-man needs to listen to all the good advice that have been given to him by posters in this thread, especially the one by Varient. Another good advice is to make decisions and take actions based on common sense and not on emotions. To think clearly, he needs to first quit the weed and anything that will disrupt his thought process.

Ice-man, you say that the world depresses you. I can understand that. It's not a very good place but it can be. You have the power to make your life better. Do it! Take positive actions to get there instead of complaining and throwing tantrums when things don't go your way. The world doesn't owe you anything but you owe it to yourself to change the things you can to make it better for yourself and the people you care about.

Hahahah, oh man, people keep getting duped into his story, this is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"