I'm gonna make some changes

If we lose a KD and gain a Phere, I think we'll be fine.

That's why I said it wasn't really necessary.

My bad, I misread what you said.

Another point, you don't always want who's invited. I mean, I was invited.

My bad, I misread what you said.

Another point, you don't always want who's invited. I mean, I was invited.

It was a trick... like The Parent Trap, we were going to get you and Daisy back together. :o

The stuff I heard Babs said. It was like a different person. :heart:

yes, I love her more now, but also hate her more... I want to pull on her hair and spank her :(

Lackey! Haven't seen you around for sometime. Hope all is well.

I left here for a little while because it was so slow. Seems like it's doing better now.

I hope kainedamo devotes time to learn how to meet a member of the female species, without hitting the panic button.

It was a trick... like The Parent Trap, we were going to get you and Daisy back together. :o

Nah, that would imply that I was liked or wanted over there. Not that I'm DISLIKED or UNWANTED [except by Jake, and probably Equint, who would love to continually joke on the fact that I have one leg over and over and beat it like....well, you know :o]

Well, we know how successful Lee was. Good Luck.:)

No one thinks it's weird that some people have a problem managing their time?

I don't think that's weird at all... I have an awful time managing my time from the opposite end of the spectrum. I have no time to do anything in my office once I get home from work. There's "dinner time" when I have to cook the food. There's "bath time" when I give my son his bath. There's "bed time" when I put my son to bed. Then there's "T.V. time" when I watch what my hubby wants to see on T.V. (so I get to spend some time with hubby, if I want to see a show he doesn't like he leaves the room). Then it's time for us to go to bed. No time in my office = no time to tidy that office, no internet time, no collection sorting time, etc. (And hubby wonders why I read during commercials when we watch T.V.)

Good luck kainedamo - and I hope you don't see this message until you accomplish what you need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"