I'm in love with Raven

true, it just seemed like a more fitting topic, instead of everyone agreeing.
i like a little relevent debate now and then.

I like relevant debate, but not when it's at the expense of others.

hence the reason i used the word 'debate'
i love a good debate, i hate a good fight over stupid things.

I agree with that, whole-heartedly. Arguing pointlessly like that is just silly and makes the forum look worse than it already is.

*Nod* This theed started getting bad at the 5 or 6 page then it slowly got better. Now this theed is really starting to get good.

I heard that. Next topic about Raven to discuss...

ummm, lets see, what have we not already discussed about our fave little goth girl...
since she is half demon (or if you want to get really technical, a fourth demon) would she live longer, or forever???
on that note, why is it that ppl who can live forever always somehow stop the aging process at what is most conveniently the prime of their life???
...that's all i can think of at the moment...

I think they stop it in their prime so that they can remain young and beautiful/handsome.

they have the power to do that?
lucky...
though t'would be cool to have rae be beautiful forever...

But, Raven can die, as noted in The End...

That was just because she was freed of her father's influence at that moment, and she still is free of his influence. Now she can still die.

oh. well that makes me nice and emo. so even being a quarter demon, she can't live forever, well that's a ripoff.

are you 100% positive about that?? i thought trigon was only half demon. at least that's what it says on titanstower.com. unless of course i'm missing something. which is not only possible, but probable.

Titanstower is right King Ruler. Trigon, like his daughter, was the spawn of a human and a demon, only Trigon's father was a demon god--think Satan--and Trigon was born. Trigon, like his dad, was evil and enticed Arella to "do the dirty" and they produced Raven, who is a quarter demon, regardless of what many people say.

...so....so i'm right...?
*looks around*
...yeah!!! serif was right!!!!woot!!!

King Ruler might think he knows everything, but he's wrong sometimes...

Trigon is half demon in THE comics. Comics does NOT equal 100% TV. In the show, Trigon is ALL demon.

alright, well in any case, 1/2 demon, 1/4 demon, rae rae should live forever!!!!

King Ruler said:
Trigon is half demon in THE comics. Comics does NOT equal 100% TV. In the show, Trigon is ALL demon.
Where in the bloody hell did the show say that??

But, implied doesn't mean it's correct. I mean, it was implied Trigon's first appearance was Nevermore when it was actually Raven's anger made to look like how Raven envisioned her father, whereas the real Trigon has antlers and is overall, was more scarier, and we first saw him in Birthmark and saw all of him in The End...

The show didn't say that. The character designers did.

But, they were still wrong, as they soon retracted that statement, considering the thing in Nevermore was Raven's anger and not Trigon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"