I'm in love with Raven

I'm not talking about the Trigon from "Nevermore", genius!
I'm talking about the Trigon from "The End"! How can the character designers be wrong if they are the ones that work on the show and created the designs!? See, this is why you always get into arguments with us. The Trigon from "The End" is ALL demon because the character designers gave him devil hooves, a tail, and a horned crown (none of with he had in the comics. They were adding those to show him as a true demon in the show!). Which once again proves my point that comics DO NOT equal 100% TV!

all right, apologies, i thought he was a half demon in the show, my bad...

It's alright. See how easy that was? You admitted you were wrong, and I excepted. There, it's done. But with Raven, he'd come back with crap like "no, the character designers don't know jack about the show because they don't work with team Slack" or some bull around that park.

or you could not say anything and silently accept my apology instead of, again, incurring his anger so that he feels he is forced to retaliate and you two get into a childish name throwing contest.
...just a thought...

I know he has antlers, but I said antler CROWN. Does he have an antler crown in that picture? Jeez...

I do apologize for my conduct as of late, but you need to understand that my opinions won't ever change, so if I say, "In my opinion or I think"...don't bash it, please?

I won't, but in the future, don't get fact and opinion so easily mixed up, okay? That's the only problem. And also, when jay, hunter, or I state something to correct you, just accept it. We're not trying to change your opinion, we're just correcting you. You're the one that retaliates and adds sparks to the flams. And next time actually READ what I post and not jump to trying to prove it wrong with more useless, pointless, wrong "facts".
There. I think things can work out now.

Good. I'm glad to be on the same page...

What do you mean ? I said want you guys been saying makes me think about stuff . How can you not understand that.

The frag? The dictionary is your BEST friend. And there's no need to get angry at someone who gets confused at something you said (especially when you type in bad grammar).

Ok Ruler first butt out Raven#1 all ready know I have bad grammar and every once and a while we a argument about what I said . I was talk to him not you . Secondly lets get back to talking about Raven before we start wasting theed boxes (or what every you call the box in the theed ) on our argument.

Whatever, but don't ever snap at me for telling you to not get mad at someone who got easily confused by what you said. Get mad at yourself for confusing someone in the first place with your piss poor grammar skills.
You guys can go ahead and talk about Raven if you want, but there's not much to talk about, IMO.

Why are you making fun or the guys grammar skills?Nobody's grammar is perfect.

Besides,you have a piss poor attitude.

I'm not making fun of the dude's skill. I just was confused by what he said because the way he worded it (complete with mispellings) was hard for me to decipher.

Zues4Life said:
Why are you making fun or the guys grammar skills?Nobody's grammar is perfect.

Besides,you have a piss poor attitude.

The guy should've never snapped at me for no reason whatsoever when I was just answering his question.
And I really don't care if I have a "piss poor" attitude. You guys bring it out of me.

Dude, take a chill pill. Can't we all just get along? Us fighting stupidly like this is as much a reason this forum's gone to hell as is spam and flames...

King Ruler I would normal agree with Zues4Life but lets stop before this theed get anymore screwed up. God only knew how bad this theed already is.

MadCatz said:
God only knew how bad this theed already is.

It just a saying. The only reason I’m explaing myself is to tell everyone I was not using the Lord name in vein. If I did I'm sorry.

I wouldn't go that far, but for a cartoon, she is nice to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"