The Dark Knight I'm worried the villains are going to steal the show again

Well DC may have changed their minds.

About what?

They gave creative control to Nolan.

Obviously. Still doesn't change the fact that Joker is always perma-white.

If a comic book artist 20 years ago would of made him not permawhite there would be no discussion right now.

But, a comic book artist didn't do it 20 years ago. It's pointless dwelling on what ifs. :yay:

For the record, I'm not against the make up applying idea. But, I'd much rather a perma white Joker.

definetly more joker. no question. batman already had his film. time to praise the villians.

You mean the movie has not been renamed "The Joker and Two-Face Variety Hour" yet.

I actually prefer "Joker and Two Face's Vanity Hour."

In all seriousness, The Joker must steal the show. I will not settle for Joker having a Ra's Al Ghul or minor Scarecrow part:o

This is JOKER'S MOVIE GOD DAMNIT!!!

and I like the make-up idea more than perma-white, sue me, its more realistic and thats what Nolan's Batman is about, realisim

He better steal the show if he doesn't it will mean he hasn't done his job right.

He better steal the show if he doesn't it will mean he hasn't done his job right.

Yeah, IMO usually Joker does steal the show in comics and cartoons, so I really wouldn't want it any other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"