Important Marriage Decision To Be Made!!

yup, but selecting a song for your wedding, whichever song in whichever part of the ceremony implies that the song has a meaning more deep than just a lick, melody or line, it has got to be something more profound

cuz if you think about it, "Part time lover" has a really cool melody and arrangement, but it's not a song you'd want playing as you walk out of the church, right?

Exactly. I was at a cousin's wedding earlier this summer. They had it in a wine vinyard on a hill, but anyway, the bride rode up on this Clydesdale horse-drawn carriage. But this guy was singing (live) a country song about lovers, and I kept thinking "Whaaaa? Awkward!"

Is it an evening wedding?
Cause you could always do the really cheesy Eric Clapton "You Look Wonderful Tonight"

SORRY Spidey-Lad... editing now cause I just saw your post for the same song.....lol

2pm on a Saturday right smack dab in the middle of nowhere in a small country bumkin' town where my fiance was raised, very traditional people/atmosphere/etc...

2pm on a Saturday right smack dab in the middle of nowhere in a small country bumkin' town where my fiance was raised, very traditional people/atmosphere/etc...
gangsta rap and oi music

Have you heard "Spend My Lifetime loving you" by Marc Anthony?

better yet: "(Tonight) I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"

the talking heads - this must be the place (naive melody)

heard this at a wedding just a couple months back, really good song for the setting.

lol! i don't want to start trouble in a small town...

bd.jpg

...i already know how that ends! :o

inside-rambo.jpg

I can just see the future spouse saying "Honey, I really liked the song, how did you choose it?"
"ummm, the people at Hype chose it for me"

Sounds like the perfect beginning to the first fight for the married couple!

I can just see the future spouse saying "Honey, I really liked the song, how did you choose it?"
"ummm, the people at Hype chose it for me"

Sounds like the perfect beginning to the first fight for the married couple!

You're not choosing for me, you're helping me critical think while I work! :up: :)

I got married last Saturday, and we walked out to Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away.

What about "Jack & Diane"? That's a cool rock classic that's slightly conservative and semi-grassroots? It's a little too popy, but it's Mellencampilicious!

If you're thinking about good corny 80's music, how about 'Glory of Love' by Peter Cetera.

Karate Kid II FTW. :up:

Ahhh good ol 80's music. How about "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago??
That's not as poppy and is nice and cheesy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"