Important Marriage Decision To Be Made!!

Prognosticator

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay guys, my wedding is getting here faster than I can prepare for! :(

I want to pick out a cool song for the wedding party to walk out to....But I don't know what to use?!?!! :(

So vote for the option you think is best or offer your better/worse suggestion! :)

You're My Best Friend by Queen?

Is this a general song...or the song where the bride and the groom dance?

Like the processional where the bridesmades walk up the aisle before the bride comes?

Okay guys, my wedding is getting here faster than I can prepare for! :(

I want to pick out a cool song for the wedding party to walk out to....But I don't know what to use?!?!! :(

So vote for the option you think is best or offer your better/worse suggestion! :)

Welcome to the Jungle
Here Comes the Sun
We Will Rock You
The Adam West Batman theme

Walk by Pantera or Raining Blood by Slayer. Both are gauranteed to kick your wedding up a notch. :up:

You ARE talking about the processional song correct?
And you don't want anything traditional like Pachelbel's Cannon in D or something?

Welcome to the Jungle
Here Comes the Sun
We Will Rock You
The Adam West Batman theme

Or, The Star Wars Theme!:wow:

My mate actually went to a wedding where they played that as everyone was walking out....

Oh the exit song?

Well then how bout Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Eh? Eh? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

At my wedding, for the first Bride & Groom dance, we danced to Screaming Jay Hawkins' Person to Person...

:word: :word: :word:

:yay:

depending what you want

I'd go with either raining blood by Slayer or hammer smashed face by cannibal corpse

of course, at my wedding we're getting sigur ros

You ARE talking about the processional song correct?
And you don't want anything traditional like Pachelbel's Cannon in D or something?

There might be choices like that one playing when people are entering the church to sit down and such. I'm looking for something a little more original and personal when we all exit. Cause, ya know, it's time to celebrate or whatever, and you don't have to be so serious then. :)

I was in one of my best friend's weddings last spring, and we all walked out to "I'm Walking On Sunshine". It was corny, yeah, but it was also fun. At the same wedding, the groomsmen & I walked into the theme from "Top Gun" with Aviators on (it's the groom's favorite movie:whatever:)

But yeah, those were fun, and everyone will remember that!

But I need something for me now! :(

depending what you want

I'd go with either raining blood by Slayer or hammer smashed face by cannibal corpse

of course, at my wedding we're getting sigur ros

like, getting them?! :wow:

AHH Okay...... EXIT song....
Can I ask what prompted you to put Tears For Fears "Everybody wants to rule the world" as a choice?
Doesn't seem to make much sense to me as a wedding exit song.

Bittersweet symphony by the verve

or

Loosen up my buttons by The pussycat dolls

AHH Okay...... EXIT song....
Can I ask what prompted you to put Tears For Fears "Everybody wants to rule the world" as a choice?
Doesn't seem to make much sense to me as a wedding exit song.

Yeah, I don't know. It's fun in a lame 80s, kind of way. I still vedge out every time I hear it. I just like the little synthesizer/guitar hits at the beginning....I think it transcends time. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"