Transformers Transformers' Names to be Revealed Friday!

bumblebeejl7.jpg

Cold2daToucH004 said:
I sent one in... but I really don't care. The way they were talking about how they wrote each character in. They know there $h!t. Thats all I wanted to know. I trust them in keeping the wise, wisdom of Optimus in.

Its true, its not the outfit that makes the man... its the man that makes the man... Or robot that makes the robot.

Yeah clothes dont make the man line was good.... And the explanation of Bumblebee as a camaro was good... bumblebees relationship with spike/sam and bumblebee being a car that sam would want sounded good to me. Really... show me a guy that wants a VW bug nowadays. They know there their transformers ... is what i took away from this QandA.

So what exactly was said? Anyone got a transcript?

Godzilla2000 said:
Aw! He looks absolutely adorable! Now if only they could get the right voice actor for him.

That pic FAKE and fan made. The real one has been revealed. Check out the all pictures thread.

RakuMon said:
TWEEEEEEE.jpg

"I've had it with these motherf***in' Decepticons on this motherf***in' planet!"

You know.....if they ever have Jazz in a sequel, Sam the Man Jackson would be a great choice for VA.

No Soundwave???? BOO!!!!

They easily could have updated him to some type of orbital satellite or surveillance van... People would have initially b!tched that he wasn't a tape player, but at least he would have made the cut!!!

(A boxy surveillance van could easily have had twin backdoors and a ramp that opened to reveal two motorcycles - a dirt bike and a street bike - RAVAGE and RUMBLE!)

Im glad Soundwave isn't in it so people will stop yelling at the top of thier lungs that its confirmed that he is going to be 4ft tall and get his head kicked off.

Shinobi Rendar said:
That pic FAKE and fan made. The real one has been revealed. Check out the all pictures thread.

Well, fake, I don't care as long as they get thepersonality of Bumblebee right. That's the clicher for me, is that in general the writers have added a little bit of the humor from the G1 cartoons. I can live with a few updates and such. I mean 'm not upset that Megatron is a tank. I mean in the G2 comics he was a tank for crying out loud, so the alt Tank mode has some precedence. I just want the voice acting to be spot on and that my friends is reliant mostly on the script.

Megatron isn't a tank...god I wish he was atleast a tank

Godzilla2000 said:
You know.....if they ever have Jazz in a sequel, Sam the Man Jackson would be a great choice for VA.

He's in this movie. Could be cool to have SLJ to be voicing him. No confirmation on who's voicing him yet.

Godzilla2000 said:
What do you mean? He's confirmed for this movie.

E: What he said. ^

Although I'd prefer Corey Burton's choice of Phil Morris.

If Busta Rhymes was a better actor, I'd go with him for Jazz. He sounds just like Scatman when he's speaking calmly and not flying off the handle with his questionable flow.

Yeah busta is a good choice.

I think they're changing jazz's music preference from popular music to rock'n'roll. According to the web cast. I won't be suprised if he sounds like a cocky rocker.

I'm sick of people whining about SoundWave.

I'm glad he got stiffed. And you should be too. Unless you would have rather of had a 1 minute cameo and thats all.

They said this was the first of a trilogy. To keep things fresh and cool for each one, they will add more characters as other characters move on. Its common sense man. Really. The writers care about these charaters. Hearing them talk about it, they seemed 100% sincere.

Something people should note about the robot modes, is they are going for a very realistic version of transformers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"