Transformers Transformers' Names to be Revealed Friday!

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Um, they soppose to be in DISGUISE when their in their alt mode, not disguising their alt mode from us when in robot mode-if that makes sense.
If it doesn´t look right, it will show in the transformation, in a movie you can´t quite "cheat" as much as you can on a cartoon or comic book.

ultimatefan said:
If it doesn´t look right, it will show in the transformation, in a movie you can´t quite "cheat" as much as you can on a cartoon or comic book.
True, but can you even find the camaros windows or grill..i sure can't..:confused:

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
True, but can you even find the camaros windows or grill..i sure can't..:confused:

I can see the grill as part of his chest..I imagine the windows may be on the back

The line-up for the Autobots are from the original Transformers series, however, the Decepticons seems to have a mixed line-up. Scorponok was in Beast Wars and how can you have Frenzy but not Soundwave? Frenzy is ejected from Soundwave!!

archangel25 said:
The line-up for the Autobots are from the original Transformers series, however, the Decepticons seems to have a mixed line-up. Scorponok was in Beast Wars and how can you have Frenzy but not Soundwave? Frenzy is ejected from Soundwave!!

Scorponok appeared before Beast Wars...I think he first showed during the Headmasters phase

roach said:
Scorponok appeared before Beast Wars...I think he first showed during the Headmasters phase

He was the Decepticon's answer to Metroplex.

bluejake01 said:
He was the Decepticon's answer to Metroplex.

yeah i forgot about that...he was a very big massive scorpion

Scorponok was originally in the Headmasters series, the Decepticons answer to Fortress Maximus

Scorponok.jpg

Csscorponok2.jpg

That is correct. Metorplex was the answer for Trypticon a t-rex.

illmatikk said:
HERES A PIC I FOUND OF BUMBLEBEE!!! it was just shown on AICN...
bumblebee.jpg

bumblebeejl7.jpg

Meh, the fan manip looks better than the real thing.

so who's going to be the voice of Jazz? Scatman Crothers did the original voice..

roach said:
It's what separates Transformers from generic mechs. They look like they can transform into stuff rather than having unrecognisable armour. For me at least.

Hypestyle said:
so who's going to be the voice of Jazz? Scatman Crothers did the original voice..

Scatman Crothers sadly passed away. No info yet who's gonna voice him.

Shinobi Rendar said:
Scatman Crothers sadly passed away. No info yet who's gonna voice him.

My vote has to go with Samuel L. Jackson. It's not like projects like this are beneath him. I mean he did Snakes On A Plane just because of the title alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"