Age of Extinction In the TRANSFORMERS SEQUEL, the VILLAIN IS OFFICIALLY.....

I remember a long time age at his message board, Don Murphy has stated that the idea of Unicron appearing at some point had been kicked around, but was only likely as something that could happen in the third film if at all. I don't have a problem with Unicron appearing in a Transformers film. If they can think of a way to make it work, then by all means do it. Still, I have a hard time buying this story.

Transformers for number three, just what Don Murphy says.

I say have Starscream, Shockwave, Devastator, more Decepticons and the return of Megatron against Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet and...possibly Arcee? Gotta have a female robot in the mix possibly.

i want the Constructicons so they can form devisator

Transformers for number three, just what Don Murphy says.

I say have Starscream, Shockwave, Devastator, more Decepticons and the return of Megatron against Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet and...possibly Arcee? Gotta have a female robot in the mix possibly.

No Arcee please, there are better choices for autobots.

UNICRON!!!!

As quoted in Movietime Magazine, the writers of the Michael Bay Transformers movie, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, say in an interview:

We can't say much right now, but as we are almost finished writing the screenplay for the sequel, the action will be bigger than the first one - literally bigger - as in our heros and villains [Autobots and Decepticons] reluctantly teaming up to fight a certain evil planet-sized Transformer.

Hmmm, not sure I believe this either. Unicron would be much better suited to a third film as we would have plenty more Transformers by that point.

Well I say this is false till proven otherwise.

as long as he isnt turned into a giant robot cloud itll be cool

We are assuming that Bay's vision of Unicron will be similar to that of the cartoon...what if he makes Unicron into something totally different, what if Unicron isn't even a planet? After all Megs isn't exactly a gun or tank so...

from the boards i've seen they don't want him in there

After seeing Fantastic Four 2 and Galactus I am convinced Unicron will be in a future Transformers movie

Well hopefully the sequel will be like the 'Empire Strikes Back' of the franchise. Much draker than the first one...cut out the comdey.

No unicron please, no devastator, no giant robot, no gozilla size moster please. Just autobots and decepticons. Michael Bay should work on the storyline, instead of bringing in some monster, don't be lazy. :D

Unicron?

Ah, i'd rather have Shockwave be the villain. I suppose Unicron works, though.

And by the way, Devastator is the max size I can accept. If bay wants to shoot the future TF for 6 year old kids, fine! bring in Unicron.
He ****ing eats planets. How is that for 6 year olds?

No unicron please, no devastator, no giant robot, no gozilla size moster please. Just autobots and decepticons. Michael Bay should work on the storyline, instead of bringing in some monster, don't be lazy. :D

But that has the potential to get very samey. You need to get more and more epic with each instalment, otherwise you begin to feel you have seen it all before. Kup understands what I am talking about....all the way through the animated movie he has seen everything thing before, every attack and every place...but when he sees Unicron attacking Cybertron...that reminds him of nothing. That is what these films should do for the audience. When we go to see Transformers I would love to be so completely in awe at the newness that I am left thinking..."how the F*** are they going to top that?"

Weres the link to the website with the official legit article? everyones straight away assume unicrons in the next film because toddly6666 has said so Yet toddly6666 hasnt even produced evidence so far, ive heard unicron is in the next film but those are so far rumors and most of you assume its fact, sorry if im coming off as negative, but im not believing this till i see proof.

If Unicron will be in a Movie, it better not be just a handful of Autobots trying to take him on. They should take some inspiration from Transformers: Armada. Have Autobots and Decepticons unite, and have an entire fleet of battlecruisers fighting him.

Eh. Not knowing much about Transformers. I really hope they don't go with this Unicron guy. We just had a planet eater in FF:RotSS.

Unicron would be just awesome... and Nimoy doing the voice again for Galvatron would just make me have a geekasm

I think a realistic way to make Unicron is to make him as large as the death star and uses Black hole/Quantum technology to devour massive quantities larger than his own size..

Unicron would be such a huge undertaking to translate onto the big screen yet I'm sure ILM would find a way to pull it off. Still I'd prefer to see more Autobots and Decepticons. No Rodimus era Transformers yet. As much as I like Ultra Magnus, Cyclonus etc. Let's stick to the classic lineup a little longer. Bring on a couple Dinobots and also Devastator.

And I do hope Megatron will take on an updated form in the next film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"