inFamous 2

Omg
inamous.jpg

Last edited:
I don't really like the new Cole... =/

I'm sad they got rid of the old design/got a new voice actor to play him.

Finally its about time. Infamous was the best PS3 game last year until Uncahrted 2 was released and overshadowed it

I hope they do something similar like the Suffering 2. If you still have your save data, the game will take that into account and continue the story, keeping the events that unfolded in your playthrough.

I hope they do something similar like the Suffering 2. If you still have your save data, the game will take that into account and continue the story, keeping the events that unfolded in your playthrough.
thats what I wanted after I was done with the first one. I hope depending on if you ended off evil, good or neutral, it affects how things open up when you begin this game. I really hope theres more variety with this city, bc in the last game, all 3 islands pretty much looked and felt the same. There wasnt too much variation in the environments

While I agree there needs to be variation for the city, however, too much variation is a bad thing. I think Resistance 2 is a great example of that. Jumping from farm towns, to big cities, to swamps just didn't flow well with the game.

Hopefully Suckerpunch is able to balance the variation between each section of the city so its not overwhelming.

Also, there is speculation going around that the new city will be modeled after Louisiana. What do you guys think?

I saw this earlier and was Stoked, inFAMOUS is one of my favorite new IPs this gen, I even platinumed the game, so you can imagine how happy I am to see this, I can't wait to see more at E3!!!:awesome::up:

I don't really like the new Cole... =/

I'm sad they got rid of the old design/got a new voice actor to play him.

New Cole > Old Cole.

Mr. Shaven Head and Gravely Voice looked just like every other generic video game character. Congrats to Sucker Punch for giving him a make over, I say.

New Cole > Old Cole.

Mr. Shaven Head and Gravely Voice looked just like every other generic video game character. Congrats to Sucker Punch for giving him a make over, I say.

Old Cole = Bad ass.

New Cole looks like a sissy. :hehe:

Nah, I'm going to save judgment for when I actually see the game play footage at E3. I'm just a little let down, I didn't think Cole looked that generic. His design, in my opinion, was perfect. It fit the voice, it fit both karma systems, and it doesn't look like the new version will be able to pull it off.

However, as I said, I'll reserve full judgment until I see everything play out.

- Cole doesn't look like every other video game character ever

tfu2img.jpg

:oldrazz:

Anyway...I tried the demo for the first one and while I thought it was nice, I didn't get it at the time. Is it worth it? Should I get it now?

Doesn't look like every other video game hero AFTER his makeover I meant.

Also, infamous is super cheap and super, super worth it now, it's an amazing game I think.

Also, infamous is super cheap and super, super worth it now, it's an amazing game I think.

I just found out that I can get it for 14 euros. I might actually get it next week.

Yea, I havent played the first one yet either. My mate said he's lend it to me whenever I like, but he also promised to let me borrow B:AA too...so inFamous will be put on hold for now.

WOAH WOAH! they got rid of the voice actor? why? i thought the guy did a decent job, he was great at doing a good guy and great at doing evil.

I`ll still get the 2nd game though

he does kinda look a bit too pretty in this one as opposed to the grittier look he had in the last game, but I dont think the design is bad at all. Its just an illustration. It should be interesting to see what his rendered appearance looks like

Definatly gettig this. I loved the first game. I found the story great, even tho some realized all the clues with the ending twist, i was surprised by it and yeah i really wanna see how this goes. :)

About time they announced it, I loved the first one. Gonna take a while for me to get used to new Cole though.

Doesn't look like every other video game hero AFTER his makeover I meant.

I thought that was his point? The new Cole looks a lot like the guy from the Star Wars game.

Sony is getting a huge backlash on the PSN blog site about the design choice for the new Cole. :csad:

I think a lot of people are freaking out to early, we have yet to see the actual character model. I wouldn't base judgment off of a piece of concept art.

Last edited:
I could care less about the design of the character. If it is fun and awesome like the original. I'm in.

New Cole > Old Cole.

Agreed. The old Cole looked like Electro with cancer. The voice was annoying, too.

I just hope the new VA isn't Nolan North. He does just about every male protagonist in games.

Agreed. The old Cole looked like Electro with cancer. The voice was annoying, too.

I just hope the new VA isn't Nolan North. He does just about every male protagonist in games.
IA and that has really cheapened his appeal. Image if David Hayter had been as overexposed as NN is. I think that would take away from Snake's character

He's still great as Drake. I don't really care how exposed he is since Uncharted and Assassin's Creed (which he isn't in that much) are the only series he does major voice work for that I play.

He's still great as Drake. I don't really care how exposed he is since Uncharted and Assassin's Creed (which he isn't in that much) are the only series he does major voice work for that I play.

The problem is that while he is a talented voice actor whose trained in doing a lot of different voices, everyone is hiring him to do Nathan Drake in their game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"