• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Info/casting/pics thread

No filming last night...On either sets.

Wanted is filming today I think on Lake street downtown... they move around a lot so people don't get too used to their location and bring more herds of people to the set. Apparently they are doin all day shoots now for the film as most of the night shoots are finished.

I'm gonna head over there in an hour or so, let you know what I c...

cheers.

No filming last night...On either sets.

Wanted is filming today I think on Lake street downtown... they move around a lot so people don't get too used to their location and bring more herds of people to the set. Apparently they are doin all day shoots now for the film as most of the night shoots are finished.

I'm gonna head over there in an hour or so, let you know what I c...

cheers.

Thanks. :word:

OK- nothing went on yesterday during the day. Guess the lady meant 8PM-not AM

so they were setting up along lake street going into lower wacker. Had Lower wacker closed off starting around 6. And of course as I head down there around 10ish...let the thunderstorms roll!!!!!!!!

...I don't even know if they got around to filming last night because of the rain. They might have really early into the morning, but I didn't stick around to find out. Rain blows.

cheers.

LOL! I thought this was going to be an SHH classifieds section or something.

*my bad*

They have been filming for a long time and still no pics of MaCavoy. I'm getting tired of seeing that skeleton on the Viper.

I think they finished shooting weeks ago. Millar had promised some official studio still of the movie in August and we're now in October...

Yeah....when are Universal going to release some promo material for this movie?:huh:

Hellboy 2's site just got launched and that's a August release.

The more I see of this (and jolie) the more I can't wait to see it!
I don't know anything about the source material...but don't care. Looks like a fun action flick.

Maybe you should read the source material, if you can't contain your excitement...
And you should care about it, cause you wouldn't have this 'fun action flick' if someone didn't create it in comic form first.
No respect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"