Insomniac says "Ratchet & Clank 5 In Full Production"

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ratchet & Clank 5 In "Full Production"

In a recent Insomniac newsletter, the team reveals that they are now done with Resistance: Fall of Man and are free to start working in full swing on their next big development; Ratchet and Clank for the PS3.

The newsletter reads, "Those of you who are waiting for some Ratchet & Clank news, here's a quick update. We are in full production on our R&C PlayStation 3 game. That's all we can share at this time, but you'll be hearing and seeing more from us in the not-so-distant future."

Back at E3 2005, Insomniac gave the audience a quick glimpse at the new Ratchet and Clank leaving everyone wanting more. Hopefully the team will reveal more information soon.

news from ps3 land - http://ps3land.com/article-943.php

expect more news in the near future.

I'm not afraid to admit that I love Ratchet and Clank. If I ever get a PS3, this will probably be one of the first games I buy.

Gammy79 said:
I always wanted to play the Ps2 games :(
I liked 2 more then 1 and 3. 1 was okay and 3 tried to do too much. 2 was just right.`

All R&C games thus far have been bad.

GC and UYA were my favorites. Never played the first or the fourth. Deadlocked looks crappy. :o

I've only played number 2 and number 3 and they're both the same shallow mis mash of cash in lazyness. :o

How so? I only see people call the games lazy but nothing to back it up.

I played the first ratchet and clank and i loved it. and i rented ratchet and clank 2, but i didn't play alot of it.

Im looking forward to playing the new one, but it probably wont be out till next year. :(

R&C sucks all kinds of bad :down

Still, I am interested to see what this one will look like.

Insomniac isn't really that high-grade a developer anyways, so I wouldn't expect their games to reflect it either. Expect mediocrity to hit stores, soon!

I liked the Ratchet and Clank games, but not enough to spend $600 for it.

I havent played through a single Ratchet and Clank game :(

I have 1-3. I found them to be entertaining platformers. Problem was they would get rather difficult at the end and I would give up. I passed on Deadlock since it was more about the gun mods than more guns.

Now the Jak series is a different story.

Ratchet and Clank are amazing games, they rock you world hard! :mad:

R&C 1 and 2 rock hard indeed, although they do steadily get worse.
I also doubt they'll match any target renders.

JAK sucks b*lls IMO.

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:

JAK sucks b*lls IMO.
The Jak series went downhill after the first one. Ive yet to play the 3rd so I cant comment but I hated the 2nd one. The first one was gold

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:

JAK sucks b*lls IMO.

You suck balls :o

Jak 2 was the best one. Jak 3 dropped the ball though. Most of the ''twists'' were predictable from the start. :o

Dammit,I wanna go play Jak and Daxter now. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"