Invasion.

I hate Brett. I hope he does. He is very annoying & a prick. CW announces their lineup tomorrow. Lets hope Invasion is part of it

I wonder what they are going to do with the pregnant women? Brett better watch out, because you don't want to mess with Tom when his family is in danger. He'll put a bullet in your head.

War Party said:
Brett better watch out, because you don't want to mess with Tom when his family is in danger. He'll put a bullet in your head.

The beginning of this Episode prooved that pretty damn good :up:

SON OF A *****

A Cliffhanger :down

If the CW does not pick this up. I will be PISSED

Tom is definitely going to put her in the water.

They did not seem dangerous earlier. Russell saw first hand. If they were truly dangerous well I am sure you can guess what would have happened

I hope to god that this show goes to a second season. They can't just end it like that and say thats it. Come on CW. Make me proud.

War Party said:
I hope to god that this show goes to a second season. They can't just end it like that and say thats it. Come on CW. Make me proud.

I doubt they will pick it up. Look at how they ended Shows like Angel :mad: & they ended Angel for a Show that never got off the ground

Your probably right. Oh well. It was great while it lasted.

War Party said:
Your probably right. Oh well. It was great while it lasted.

The entire Season was pretty much resolved. I give ABC credit for that. But man that Ending :o Damn them. Damn them to bad place :down

War Party said:
They should of just let her die.

The only hope we have of the CW picking this up is the fact Aquaman got cancelled. So this can easily replace that. I wonder if they filmed Alternate Endings for the Finale ?

Maybe. But if this is it, they did tie all the loose ends. Except what happened to the pregnant women and Larkin. And there is still all the people who did go into the water before the military showed up. So they do got material for another season. If they do get picked up by some other station, the show needs a better time slot. 10 PM is too late.

At least they confirmed that Szura died lol. If they didnt I would have been pissed at that 2

I will keep the faith, but it's very doubful.

I doubtful, but this show was good while it lasted.

I HATE ABC

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-05-17-cw-schedule_x.htm

There will be blood

Invasion.gif

It was great while it lasted. And yeah, Tom definitely stole the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"