Invasion.

AllThingsComic said:
the finale was last week, that's it, it's done.
No the finale is this week and I know you didn't Insult Geroge Lopez and Freddie those shows are actually funny.And I don't like Freddie Prinze Jr. at all.

AllThingsComic said:
the finale was last week, that's it, it's done.

You need to pay more attention. As WildChild said it is this week

What am I an Idiot? I understood the first time it was said, I made a mistake. I'm happy you enjoy those shows WildChild, they're not my cup of tea.

:(

it was such an engaging show..perhaps SciFi will pick it up

Are they showing a rerun of last weeks episode,or is there another brand new episode left?

GoldGoblin said:
Are they showing a rerun of last weeks episode,or is there another brand new episode left?

Tonight is the Finale

Tonight is definitely the finale and it's looking to be freaking crazy. If this is indeed the last episode ever, I really hope it goes out with a bang. But it breaks my heart that this show might be cancelled.

War Party said:
Tonight is definitely the finale and it's looking to be freaking crazy. If this is indeed the last episode ever, I really hope it goes out with a bang. But it breaks my heart that this show might be cancelled.

As I understand it ABC has no intentions of picking up this Show. However the CW might. I guess tonights Ratings = our last hope

Strgts said:
As I understand it ABC has no intentions of picking up this Show. However the CW might. I guess tonights Ratings = our last hope

It would be cool if CW picks it up. I think that would be a great move, because this show is a hidden gem that deserves better ratings.

I think a main problem with the ratings is that its on to late. But hell its on after Lost & thats how I pretty much got into it. I was bored & was to lazy to change the Channel & checked out the First Episode when it Premeired & like it. So it being after a well known Hit Show like Lost should have been a boost. Although this is really not the type of Show you can just peace everything together within the first 10 Minutes of an Episode. You have to watch it from the beginning.

Yeah, I figured if it was after Lost, the ratings would be good. But it is on kinda late and people got to go to work next day.

Yeah alot of people usually have work in the morning so they don't tune in.

Let's hope the ending is just as good & to think most of the Season Russell hated Toms guts. That was KICK ASS TEAM WORK :up:

I have no doubt it's going to be a great ending. and Szura is a badass.

War Party said:
Szura is a badass.

I loved it when he said

"He's probably out saving the world somewhere"

He must be really pissed off at Russell

The black kid and his friend are probably going to be killed.

I wonder how many more Gun Fights will take place in this Finale with Russell & Tom :up:

I will be PISSED if there is any kind of Cliff Hanger once so ever at the end of this Finale

Strgts said:
I will be PISSED if there is any kind of Cliff Hanger once so ever at the end of this Finale

If that happens, then maybe the show will indeed be picked up by another station. CW announces their lineup tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"