Iron Fist Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to start watching episode four.

My understanding is that all the hate and negative reviews I saw quoted, and headlined, were about the first 6 episodes. Unless the next three take a huge dip in quality...then I have no idea why there was so much hate for them. I guess I'll know once I make it to the 6th episode. But, so far...it feels like I've been watching a different show than what the critics saw.

The fight scenes haven't been bad at all. The MMA cage fight I watched in Episode 3 was awesome.

I was reading through the reviews, and I think the RT percentage is somewhat misleading on this one. None of the reviewers really trashed what was there, at most it was, they were disappointed that it didn't seem to break any new ground but was acceptable.

I do plan on doing a full series review, but certainly seems to me like it's not any kind of disaster.

Nah...they were trashing it. Maybe not all of them, but there were some brutal quotes. Calling it a flaccid hand, saying it was dead on arrival...it was pretty badly trashed. That's why the negative reviews got so much play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"