Is Clark Immortal

b24

Sidekick
Reaction score
i remember there was an epised in sesaon 1 or 2 where they show clarks' future indicate that he will live much longer than everyone on earth

also in Cure they indicated he will never get old

so is there a point where he gets old or he stays young forever and never gets old

there's a difference b/w being immortal and never aging

but he's not immortal since he isn't immune to things like kryptonite and magic. so since those hurt him and too much exposure to kryptonite can kill him, it's plausible to say he's not immortal

as for aging, i'm not sure but i've heard things that suggests that he does age only at a really really slow rate so it would seem as though he'd live forever

but yeah there was 'Hourglass' in season 1 where it shows he outlives everyone he cares about, then there was "Hereafter" in season 3 where the kid says he saw clark's future and it was like i didn't have an end

theres something called functionally immortal too.

He can die, but he's still immortal. Vampires are considered immortal, but they can die. The possibility of death doesn't fully rule out immortality. If all the Kryptonite and magic in the world ceased to exist, Clark would live on forever.

there's a difference b/w being immortal and never aging

but he's not immortal since he isn't immune to things like kryptonite and magic. so since those hurt him and too much exposure to kryptonite can kill him, it's plausible to say he's not immortal

as for aging, i'm not sure but i've heard things that suggests that he does age only at a really really slow rate so it would seem as though he'd live forever

but yeah there was 'Hourglass' in season 1 where it shows he outlives everyone he cares about, then there was "Hereafter" in season 3 where the kid says he saw clark's future and it was like i didn't have an end

Yea Herafter had the first appearance of the red cape and superman flying

and cure had clark talking about his imortality

Bump! Clark is not immortal he can just live longer than an average human being. He can probably live for about 1000 years or so.

hes not immortal but the martian manhunter said that he will live longer that any human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"