Clark not flying..Its just getting stupid....

Gosh, I hope that's it. LOL Because the way that post came off it sounded *really* sarcastic. I also have a bit of shell shock left over from a nasty troll from some time ago, which is why I don't post my picture anymore.

Maybe I just need coffee this morning. :(

Anyway, I have met people on this board in person. They can confirm what I look like - not that it matters.

It would be nice if you could PM me your pic if your comfortable with that of course I will do the same. So if you feel I trolled your pic then you can do the same for me. Dont worry this isnt anything perverted I just have a burning desire to know what you look like.

It should not but it tends to affect our responses to the written words.
True. I think people are more influenced by known biases however, which can be driven home by one's avatar and sig. Here's me in the SR forums:

coolcat.jpg

:D :p

What do you look like - not that it matters
->
I'm 42, 6' tall and 160 lb.
;)

Whats with the attitude pat? I like you and was just curious I hope I haven't touched a nerve if so I am sorry. Are those really your stats? I just want to imagine what you look like as I do with every poster.
I'm sorry. I overreacted. But the "5,7 and 200lbs" thing came out of nowhere, as if a woman with those stats couldn't be "hot." Know what I mean? It should be what's on the inside that's important, but I know that's not how society works.

Anyway, yes, I wasn't lying about being 6' 160. I've met Avidreader and MJZ in person; they can attest.

I'll be honest and say I'm not very comfortable sharing my picture any more. It all started here:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=227421

You'll see people started deleting their pictures around 100 posts in. My first post was 115ish and the explanation for deletions can be found at post #124.

I'm sorry. I overreacted. But the "5,7 and 200lbs" thing came out of nowhere, as if a woman with those stats couldn't be "hot." Know what I mean? It should be what's on the inside that's important, but I know that's not how society works.

Anyway, yes, I wasn't lying about being 6' 160. I've met Avidreader and MJZ in person; they can attest.

I'll be honest and say I'm not very comfortable sharing my picture any more. It all started here:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=227421

You'll see people started deleting their pictures around 100 posts in. My first post was 115ish and the explanation for deletions can be found at post #124.

You really have me all wrong, I wasnt been shallow, 5,7 220lbs was just random figures I put in to describe how I thought you might look. Its a shame you deleted your pic I would have loved to see what the great AgentPat looks like. Ok how old are you? blonde hair? Blue eyes cup si...... nevermind:cwink: just give me the basics of your stats. And I agree BBW do exist and they are smoking hot.

Gosh, I hope that's it. LOL Because the way that post came off it sounded *really* sarcastic. I also have a bit of shell shock left over from a nasty troll from some time ago, which is why I don't post my picture anymore.

Maybe I just need coffee this morning. :(

Anyway, I have met people on this board in person. They can confirm what I look like - not that it matters.

That would be me. :yay: I can vouch for Pat. :up:

I feel like this thread became a dating website. I wouldn't post pictures though, it could be dangerous. Plus I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing people I've never met know how I look like. Creeps me out a bit, IMO.

Now that would be funny...

In any case, closer to the point of this thread and given I am again on Smallville hiatus until the season 7 dvd or bluray disc comes out :( :( are there any signs he will fly given he knows he can and it could come in handy at times ;)

That would be me. :yay: I can vouch for Pat. :up:

She's even got a great accent, that I could listen to all day long.

I love the New York accent, especially when its spiced with a touch of Bostonian. :heart: :yay:
What did she look like?

I'm not sure if you are meaning to, but you're actually bordering on sounding a bit "creepy".

What the hell is wrong with you? Agentpat is a great member to this site and I am just curious how she looks whats the crime in that? Have I said I want her picture so I can *********e to it no I havent.

I bet that reading this thread would make even the SV Supes fly.

As far as possible.

all ya'll shut the **** up

and get back on topic, this is about Clark not flying, take your community babble elsewhere

Didnt they say in an earlier season that Clark doesnt like flying? maybe its like a fear he will have to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"