Clark not flying..Its just getting stupid....

yeah that flying scene from Heroes was lame.

I thought landing on the SUV was to soften the impact. If he'd landed directly onto the concrete then the force of the impact would have shocked through Lana's body with more intensity.

Anyway, I'm not really into all this when will he fly talk, he'll fly when he's ready, in my opinion and I'm okay with that.

Quoted for truth.

It's not bothering me, really.

I mean, he flies the show is pretty much over. If this is the last season, they'll drag it out a bit but they've already said Clark would start to fly this year so I'm not sure what all the hub-bub is about really.

Everyone's getting their wish, just not as quickly as they would like.

I thought landing on the SUV was to soften the impact. If he'd landed directly onto the concrete then the force of the impact would have shocked through Lana's body with more intensity.

For some reason it didn't even occur to me that the car might've been there to "soften" anything. It sort of felt likea good excuse for them to smash stuff - I was expecting quite a boom, actually, when I saw how fast they were falling, and like I said, I expected him to get knee deep through the concrete or something.

I guess the car might've been there to soften the landing, and now as I think about it more, didn't Clark actually rise up from a squatting position when the camera panned out and showed where they had landed? That would suggest further, that he did indeed try a gradual slowing of Lana's momentum, as simply stretching out his arms and hitting the ground stiff would've broken Lana's spine like a twig and made her internal organs shift places.

...Oh, and I found out why our neighbourhood was saved. Where I live has only been established residentially for about 6 years, and when they were setting it all up, they set up water walls all around the perimeter. These water walls were activated when the fires came close to us. :up:

Glad you're OK. Never heard of a water wall - what does it look like and how does it work?

Glad you're OK. Never heard of a water wall - what does it look like and how does it work?

Thanks. :yay: From what I understand its just a huge sprinkler system that pops up and irrigates the area before the fire can take effect.

Thanks. :yay: From what I understand its just a huge sprinkler system that pops up and irrigates the area before the fire can take effect.

Neat! How often do those get rigged for pranks, such as watering down unwanted trick-or-treaters/door-to-door salespeople?

...oh, and I finally watched the Indian fight scene/dance finale video. Reminds me of what little I remember of seeing "Beach Blanket Bingo" in the 70s.

Uh, yeah. What I find even more amazing is the fact that he starts dancing on top of his opponent after the match.

Maybe Clark should try that too, no?[/off-topic]

Like vamp from MGS

I've had that happen to me at work. It's embarrassing 'cause... well... I shouldn't be laughing at "P&L statements," y'know?

"Muhahahaha... we just lost another 50k. OMG, how funny is that?" :O

Twenty? :eek:

You win. :ninja:

Oh crap, I forgot. Happy B'day, 'Rene!!!! I think I owe Mel one too.

I can't keep up today. :(

How old are you?I always imagine you as a 50yr or 40yr old who is 5,7 and 200lbs but judging from some of your posts it seems like you might actually be a babe.

How old are you?I always imagine you as a 50yr or 40yr old who is 5,7 and 200lbs but judging from some of your posts it seems like you might actually be a babe.
I'm 42, 6' tall and 160 lb. Why do you give a crap?

Because maybe he would like to put an image to the intelligent words you often post. And I am not being sarcastic.

Because maybe he would like to put an image to the intelligent words you often post. And I am not being sarcastic.
Gosh, I hope that's it. LOL Because the way that post came off it sounded *really* sarcastic. I also have a bit of shell shock left over from a nasty troll from some time ago, which is why I don't post my picture anymore.

Maybe I just need coffee this morning. :(

Anyway, I have met people on this board in person. They can confirm what I look like - not that it matters.

Gosh, I hope that's it. LOL Because the way that post came off it sounded *really* sarcastic. I also have a bit of shell shock left over from a nasty troll from some time ago, which is why I don't post my picture anymore.

Anyway, I have met people on this board in person. They can confirm what I look like - not that it matters.

It should not but it tends to affect our responses to the written words. Of course, I would caveat what I say by just stating that I am no pschologist or psychanalyst.

What do you look like - not that it matters

I'm 42, 6' tall and 160 lb. Why do you give a crap?
Whats with the atitude pat? I like you and was just curious I hope I havent touched a nerve if so I am sorry. Are those really your stats? I just want to imagine what you look like as I do with every poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"