Is Punisher in Rykers prison??

The Question said:
Basically, the Punisher read that Matt;s in prison, so he got himself arrested to help him out.
I dont think hes gonna be helping DD out:o:

Whatever happens, itll be crazy as ****:up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Has Matt killed anyone yet? I don't think he'd be able to work with the Punisher if he couldn't sit by and watch someone get outright murdered. That's always been the fundamental rift between them.
He killed the people who murdered his father.

Hell, they even brought it up in this current arc.

owenstar said:
I cant speak on the art on these issues...cause I hate team ups...if the boys back at my site say it pans out I will
Its not a team-up. I dont know why people are assuming DD and Punisher are going to team up in prison.

Marcdachamp said:
Corp, you aren't reading this? Man, you're losing all kinds of respect over here...:down

Corp doesn't like DD...sad that he likes Punisher more :(

I would think he wants to get into Rykers to take out the Kingpin now that he's out of solitary and back in gen pop. Then there's the Owl (who's probably still convalescing from the beating Matt gave him), Hammerhead, Bullseye, and who knows who else. It's a virtual smorgasbord for Frank.

Marcdachamp said:
Corp, you aren't reading this? Man, you're losing all kinds of respect over here...:down
That's nice, but I've never liked Daredevil. I tried his comic during several runs that people consider his best ever and I've never really gotten into it.
Lackey said:
Corp doesn't like DD...sad that he likes Punisher more
Ennis' Punisher is pure gold and you know it. :p

All I'm saying is that it would be lame if Punisher is there to go after DD again because Punisher VS DD is very played out.I'm trusting Brubaker to execute it properly though.

Anyone who has read Punisher: the Cell, knows that Frank has already pulled this exact "arrest me so I can **** people up in jail" thing.

Brubaker has done a hell of a job so far, but I hope, and expect, him to do something way different than has already been done.

For those who haven't read "The Cell", read it. NOW.

CantThinkOfAName said:
Its not a team-up. I dont know why people are assuming DD and Punisher are going to team up in prison.

team up...crossover...whatever you wanna call stealing money from fans...

owenstar said:
team up...crossover...whatever you wanna call stealing money from fans...

I'm pretty sure Matt and Frank won't be teaming up. They really don't like each other. Plus I doubt the Punisher is after Matt, Matt would kick his ass in prison

UK_Stu said:
I'm pretty sure Matt and Frank won't be teaming up. They really don't like each other. Plus I doubt the Punisher is after Matt, Matt would kick his ass in prison
If Punisher was after Matt, he would have a plan...he's not stupid. Like when he knew Matt would show up to try and save that gangster p.o.s in 'welcome back frank'.... He wouldn't go after him head on with no plan.

Punny's gone to prison a few times. Cause there he can kill anyone and everyone

UK_Stu said:

I don't think so.

UK_Stu said:
, Matt would kick his ass in prison

Thats what everyone has said...but for some reason the guy is still kicking around a free man...no matter how super powered they are...no matter how much ti-kwon-jujitsu they know...Castle finds a way to win

what issue did this arc start with i may have to get it

Frank realises how important it is to have Matt running around as Daredevil. His going into Rykers allows him to protect Matt's image (whether Matt likes it or not), and allows Matt to downplay his connection to being Daredevil especially with the imposter running around doing his Superhero Job on the outside.

There's obviously going to be hostility and friction when Matt and Frank meet in prison.Team up or Frank trying to kill DD,which seems highly unprobable,Bru will probably find a reason for things to fit.

I wonder if this somehow leads into Punisher's new series.

Punisher can do so much damage in jail.

He was the one that tipped off Bullseye about Elektra replacing him as the Kingpins head assassin. Bullseye asked why Frank would be giving him info, and he said because he knew that he would do something stupid.

Which he did, he escaped from prison, killed Elektra and then got paralyzed.

I also love the animosity between DD and Punisher. Like that time Frank tied up Matt, strapped a gun to his hand and told DD to kill him if he didn't want Frank to kill a guy. DD pulls the trigger but the gun is empty. Punisher kills the guy and gets the satisfaction of almost making horn head kill somebody.

the gun wasnt empty, it just didnt have the firing pin in it :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"