Is Smallville's version of Lex is better than movie's version of Lex

I think SV Lex can only be considered inconsistant because he hasn't fully turned to the dark side. In that regard, I doubt one can consider him truly inconsistant, rather a tormented man.

Meanwhile, he may not have taken revenge on Lana for three reasons. The first, he is still in love with her. The second, he hates Clark and loves to reassurt their previous relationship and his (probably true) assumption that Lana is still in love with him. The third, her actions are probably not of consequence to him at the moment.

Okay this is slightly off topic, but can anyone help me figure out how to put up an avatar?

The Lois and Clark and Smallville Lex's are way better than the movie version

I think the movie version of Luthour (Spacey) had the potential to be the best by diversity of interpretation, and he did show signs but given the story this was only on occasion.
The TV version while less diverse is more focused on the sinister trait and is probably a bit better.....but Spacey has the goods overall, I just dont think hes gotten a chance to show it yet.

Do you supppose, that Lex in Smallville can be considered a meteor freak because he's never been sick a day in his life? They've mentioned it a few times, and I think it's a curious attribute...

Lex_Luthor.jpg

I just felt like posting this. Please don't ask why.

That's even more dastardly than when the Joker turned Gotham's water supply into jelly! :wow:

Spacey could have been a great Lex, we needed the spacey from THE USUAL SUSPECTS and SE7EN, but we did not get it.

Compared to performance SV's Lex is the best.

Lex_Luthor.jpg

I just felt like posting this. Please don't ask why.

:lmao:
That reminds of the line that Chloe had in Rush, "You know, I always wondered. For a boy who has all the money in the world, you'd think he could afford a good toupee."

It does, SpideyVille, it does.
Oh, man, that's a great cartoon (and poster)! I want that dictionary.

And in answer to this thread's question: yes. Hope they continue with a movie with the SV cast.

02.jpg

Clancy Brown as Luthor in STAS , JL & JLU is still IMO The Best version of Lex Luthor

In IM tonight, when I asked why my identical triplet sister (after she'd been gushing about her new Dell XPS system) why on the show Lex had a gaming laptop:

Me: Why would Lex need a gaming system?
Older triplet sister: probably needs a high-powered system to run his Conquer the World in 10 Easy Steps software

LOL!

:D

Awesome, Lex is an early adopter with plans to conquer.

;)

Yeah, no avie until you reach 300...

:(

You know, I remember asking the same thing about 3.5 years ago.

Is there nothing in the CP telling you can't have one until 300?

Thanks so much for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"