Is there still a general longing to see mcu take on X-men

Ideally, comic book adaptations are better suited for a tv series. But of course, budget constraints would be a huge factor.

The only fancasts that I wanted to happen that actually happened was Brie Larson as Cap Marvel and Boseman as BP.
I remember seeing Boseman in a show called Person's Unknown and threw him out there. Him, Chiwitel Ejiofor, or Aldis Hodge were my choices.
Larson someone here named dropped them and I thought it was a good idea and cosigned it.

I don't usually fancast anymore, but those were 2 I remember
Great back up choices for BP, even though the best guy got it in the end.

tru, that was a lot of characters to try to develop and make us care about in one moive

While the FOX franchise did touch on social issues, it was a franchise protagonized by white straight men only. For 20 years. The simple idea of Storm having a leading role is, in my opinion, a strong statement in itself. I mean, stronger than FOX.

Storm was co-lead or close second lead, and team leader, back in 2006 TLS (and I think she did also have a leading role as well earlier, 3rd or 4th or counting Magneto 5th, and with Jean having close 2nd, in X2) although with that it is disappointing and not enough that that was it and the time period repeatedly mostly shifted around (focusing only on Wolverine or an earlier time period) rather than continuing from that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"