Is there too much division in America?

Depending on how you interpret the data.

There's philosophical evidence to back up creationism as well. Neither is proof.

If you actually believe in real science... you would believe in evolution. Because there is evidence to back it up... and it has survived many many many years of tests according to the scientific method... that thing that qualifies if something is real science.

I still want to be able to recognize my own country at the end of my life.

Uh, this country is vastly different from the one it was 33 years ago.

As it was different 60 years ago. And 75. And 100. And 200. And 225... etc.

Which version of America do you want to see set in stone forever? :huh:

Things change, no matter what. And in this country, they've always managed to change for the better... some of it's taken longer than others. You can either embrace it and learn something, or get the **** out of the way. :yay:

Actually according to Roman writings Suetonius Life of Nero 28-29; Martial Epigrams 1.24, 12.42; a number of marriages were recorded to have taken place during that time.

African history, Greeks, Romans, Ancient Egypt, Asia... the all had same-sex marriages in some form or another. Even today, it is recognized in Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and Norway.

And nowhere has it been any kind of problem or influence on "traditional" marriages.

Bottom line, gay marriage would not affect you or anyone else on this planet. You just have some kind of personal problem with it.

So my guess is that you're either alone, unhappy in your current relationship, in the closet yourself, or just find two consenting adults doing what they choose to do with their lives to be "yucky".

Either way, you're against Equality for every American. :yay:

Nope, I'm not. They have equal rights already.

Uh, this country is vastly different from the one it was 33 years ago.

As it was different 60 years ago. And 75. And 100. And 200. And 225... etc.

Which version of America do you want to see set in stone forever? :huh:

Things change, no matter what. And in this country, they've always managed to change for the better... some of it's taken longer than others. You can either embrace it and learn something, or get the **** out of the way. :yay:

got em , this country is not what it use to be 20 even 10 years ago hell after 9/11 everything has changed

Bottom line, gay marriage would not affect you or anyone else on this planet. You just have some kind of personal problem with it.

To be fair, gay marriage existing and being widespread WOULD affect the world. What about all the women who would previously have been able to marry men who would pretend to love them and to be happy doing so, thus destroying both their lives and their childrens when the truth comes out (or worse, when it doesn't)? What about those poor women who would now not be able to marry said gay men?

I'm going to eat, I'll pick this up later.

Nope, I'm not. They have equal rights already.

Did you know that some states will not allow one half of a same sex couple to be in the hospital room when their partner is dying? Because legally, they are not family.

Of course you don't. :whatever:

Just one of a loooong list of "rights" that some Americans have that others don't.

You are so in the dark, it's nauseating.

Did you know that some states will not allow one half of a same sex couple to be in the hospital room when their partner is dying? Because legally, they are not family.

Which almost anyone but fringe lunatics can agree is completely and utterly so un-American and for that matter un-Christian that it is beyond the realm of basic human decency.

Anyone who thinks it's ok to deny gay couples legal recognition needs to just take a very serious minute and try to imagine being prevented from being with your husband or your wife of twenty or thirty years when they die in the hospital. NO AMERICAN should have to go through that. :cmad:

I want mass transit options in my region.. better health care options.. i hate that car insurance groups can overcharge because you live in an urban area.. less expensive higher education..

When people are going "beaner hunting" and killing hispanics for being Mexican....when infact they're actually from Equador...but that doesn't matter since they "look" Mexican...yes.

When gays can't marry because people claim it's...'abnormal'...yes.

Yes, there's a very large division in America in so many sectors.

23 The man said,

Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

actually....
Bring them out to us so that we can have know with them."

but the word know means to have sex in other places to.....

also .....

you shall not lie with a man as with a women; it is an abomanation.
- Leviticus 18:22

actually....
Bring them out to us so that we can have know with them."

but the word know means to have sex in other places to.....

also .....

you shall not lie with a man as with a women; it is an abomanation.
- Leviticus 18:22

You're going to have to use EXACT translations - sorry

Guess kedrell's taking one long ass lunch.:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"