Is Toad in it?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
During that 7 minute clip they released.....where all the bad mutants are hving the meeting. Right at the beginning is that Toad on the roof?

Sure looks like him.....and with this new Brotherhood I don't see why they wouldn't bring back Toad and Sabertooth.

no he's dead. That was his cousin, hopper.

It sorta looks like him, except scarred, possibly?

hmmmmmmm, that would be interesting. I was very disapointed when I heard they weren't bringing back Sabretooth.

somewhere in one of the threads they said it wasnt toad but some other frog/toad esq mutant, Anole i think it was. So yah, doesnt look like we got Toad in X-3.

People are claiming that this character could be Anole, a mutant that can be considered to be be heavily inspired by X-Men's movie!Toad...

Oddly enough, a Ray Park likeness is definitely there... :p I'm not sure what to think for sure unless I hear it from the writers or Ratner himself to who this character is..

-TNC

They could've said that Toad isn't in the film (as in Ray Park as the character), but I'm curious to why they decided to make this mutant look that much similar to Ray Park? (facially)

-TNC

He does look like toad but I don't think its him.

Why would they do that?

Ray Park needs some respect dammit.

Roughneck said:
Why would they do that?

Ray Park needs some respect dammit.

They didn't, because it's not Toad. It's not like Toad is the only mutant out there that can stick to walls.

From the looks of it this movie is bringing in mutants from everywhere. They should have broungt back semi established mutants. Like Toad and Sabes.

Instead we get Psylock in the Brotherhood and Calisto as a speedster. Why not just use Pietro?

They could've made that mutant look like anything, but no, he ends up looking like a CG Ray Park as Toad...to me anyway :( ...

It even looks like they kept movie!Toad's forehead wart...

-TNC

Olcanucklehead said:
hmmmmmmm, that would be interesting. I was very disapointed when I heard they weren't bringing back Sabretooth.

Yeah, well they messed that up way back in X1 when they made Sabertooth nothing more than the superstrong villain. They're giving us a bigger stronger one in this film, so now there's no place for him. If Sabertooth was like his comic counterpart, he could have been a great character in this one.

TNC9852002 said:
They could've made that mutant look like anything, but no, he ends up looking like a CG Ray Park as Toad...to me anyway :( ...

It even looks like they kept movie!Toad's forehead wart...

-TNC

I don't know how people keep saying that he looks like X1 Toad.

- Toad does not have line markings all over his face.
- Toad's skin was yellowish, not straight green
- Toad does not have a buzz cut
- Toad does not have stubby fingers
- And most of all, Toad is not friggin ASIAN

Specter313 said:
I don't know how people keep saying that he looks like X1 Toad.

- Toad does not have line markings all over his face.
- Toad's skin was yellowish, not straight green
- Toad does not have a buzz cut
- Toad does not have stubby fingers
- And most of all, Toad is not friggin ASIAN

But, as a character who is only seen for a few moments as his walks up the wall in a scene with multiple mutants never seen before, people are going to come out of the theatre wondering if that guy they barely paid attention to was Toad for the first movie.

Anyone got a capture or image if this Toadlike guy?

Roughneck said:
From the looks of it this movie is bringing in mutants from everywhere. They should have broungt back semi established mutants. Like Toad and Sabes.

Instead we get Psylock in the Brotherhood and Calisto as a speedster. Why not just use Pietro?
Because you would have some very pissed off fans when they find out that they didn't touch on the Mags-father/ Pietro-son thing... Same with SW

Aptman said:
But, as a character who is only seen for a few moments as his walks up the wall in a scene with multiple mutants never seen before, people are going to come out of the theatre wondering if that guy they barely paid attention to was Toad for the first movie.
I've read the comics for over 15 years, watche the movies more times than I can count, read the books, drawn the stuff and I THOUGHT it was Toad. So I can TOTALLY see how people think that. I don't think they're idiots. It looks JUST Like movie Toad at first glance. I wouldn't have known he was asian or had lines on his face had you not told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"