The Dark Knight Its All Part of The Plan: Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to back up the online, shoot me a PM and I'll pass my cell along

so whats with the "unscheduled visit to the ER"? i mean theres mt sinai and sick kids hospital a block away from Nathans square near osgoode station...

I think its going to be the trailer!

"You'll need to be in contact with a partner-in-crime who has online access to relay your instructions once you're there. These instructions will give you the TRAIL to follow, but be sure to look both ways when crossing the street; we wouldn't want you to make an unscheduled visit to the ER now, would we?"

but I really hope they do something more, the trailer is like what...3 minutes, and the note says to be willing to 'spend an hour or so'

I think its going to be the trailer!

"You'll need to be in contact with a partner-in-crime who has online access to relay your instructions once you're there. These instructions will give you the TRAIL to follow, but be sure to look both ways when crossing the street; we wouldn't want you to make an unscheduled visit to the ER now, would we?"

but I really hope they do something more, the trailer is like what...3 minutes, and the note says to be willing to 'spend an hour or so'

Could be, an hour for collecting people, getting from where the meeting ground is to where it is being shown and such. Collectively all could be a grand total of an hour. Or so. Still pissed I can't ditch work.

I'm not working on Monday...so I am planning on being there

--dk7

hey guys, i will be there...but I don't think I can get an online buddy since I don't know if any of my friends would be interested in what they would label as "fanboy activity"
do u think I cld come solo?

hey guys, i will be there...but I don't think I can get an online buddy since I don't know if any of my friends would be interested in what they would label as "fanboy activity"

Im sure you could just follow everyone else...

out of all the people going, SOMEONE has to have an internet buddy...

Im gonna try my best to go, and see if I can get an internet buddy...

I also posted this in the lounge in order to get a hold of more fans:

tofp7.jpg

:DNot to be annoying or anything:
BUT WHO IS FROM TORONTO? - AND PLANNING ON DOING THE MONDAY HUNT?
I'm sorry, but I couldn't think of a better way to get a hold of people!
THIS THREAD (is the Toronto group):

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=301272

--dk7

I'm sure it would be fine. I think I may end up doing the same thing. Most of my friends are also not interested in "fanboy activities" and the one that would most likely be my internet source has an exam that night.
I'm sure we'll be able to meet up with others from this forum and they'd probably help us out.

But yeah, my thoughts are just so we know who's who from SHH, we should have like a meeting spot before 5:30 just to get all together work things out and what have you.

Maybe like the starbucks thats on the corner of Queen and Bay, right by City Hall.

This is what I am expecting:

- We all meet at the rendevouz
- When the directions start kicking in online - our online partners in crime will inform us
- We will continue to follow these directions
- We will most likely be lead to a near by IMAX (because there is an IMAX close to our rendevouz starting point, as well as close to the London starting point - so I am guessing all locations are about 2 KM away from an IMAX)
- Once we get to our ending point, we will be at an IMAX
- There we will witness the new TRAILER - (and maybe some campaign stuff)
- Maybe for those who missed out on the Dent campaign stuff, will be able to get a Gotham Times Vol. 2
- Or maybe there will be a GT vol. 3

:) These are my guesses...

--dk7

Honestly, I don't think it will be that crowded for Toronto. Like don't get me wrong it has an off chance of being so but I just have a feeling it won't be many.

hmm, a lot of people did show up for the early screening of the prologue didn't they?

That's okay...

all we need are a handful of troops:)

--dk7

prolly not a lot of turnouts...but who knows. i mean, i was at the prologue and the imax was almost packed

K so I updated the main page with people who are coming, and people we got on the computers at home, if you need to switch lists or what have you let me know.

This is what I am expecting:

- We all meet at the rendevouz
- When the directions start kicking in online - our online partners in crime will inform us
- We will continue to follow these directions
- We will most likely be lead to a near by IMAX (because there is an IMAX close to our rendevouz starting point, as well as close to the London starting point - so I am guessing all locations are about 2 KM away from an IMAX)
- Once we get to our ending point, we will be at an IMAX
- There we will witness the new TRAILER - (and maybe some campaign stuff)
- Maybe for those who missed out on the Dent campaign stuff, will be able to get a Gotham Times Vol. 2
- Or maybe there will be a GT vol. 3

:) These are my guesses...

--dk7

God I hope that is what it is. Nice Jokerized TO BTW.

To the guy who is going by himself, I'll most likely end up a single to, so don't worry about it. I'm sure lots of folks will come by themslves for a chance to see the trailer.

I'll prolly be going by myself, unless I can convince a friend to come with. But even so I don't really mind.

What time are we supposed to be at Nathan Philips Square?

God I hope that is what it is. Nice Jokerized TO BTW.

To the guy who is going by himself, I'll most likely end up a single to, so don't worry about it. I'm sure lots of folks will come by themslves for a chance to see the trailer.

haha thanks:)

--dk7

I think I'm going to get down there around 4 (though I might leave and go do some shopping and come back :D). I want to make sure that I get into that IMAX theatre though.

Any guesses what the turnout will be?

I've been following this and was even one of the first last night to figure out the location on google maps. If anyone wants to increase our chances by collaborating I would except any help. By the way I'll be there early looking out for whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"