The Dark Knight WSS - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that the first frame had the green MPAA thing on it but it was scratched out with scribbles in Joker type thing..and after that a bunch of random images.

Omg that's awesome! I don't know if you were at the Boston thing or not, but if you were, did you see the end of the whole thing? The end looked like cut film and it had weird pictures that popped up. Maybe those are the images?

Omg that's awesome! I don't know if you were at the Boston thing or not, but if you were, did you see the end of the whole thing? The end looked like cut film and it had weird pictures that popped up. Maybe those are the images?

No I wasn't but I just saw a post where someone posted a photo of the film frame and it had graffidy on the Dark Knight Title. weird.

YES! With brown hair? And there were other pictures but she was the only one I totally focused on at the end.

i couldnt tell if it was anyone specific, but i remember thinkin it was odd how it was at the end

The girl at the end was just a test shot that is attached to all movies and trailers, but is usualy cut off when it's assembled for projection. No secret message or anything.

Hmmm "Anarchy Begins" I wonder if we put that at the end of some URL somewhere....

OT but I just got an email for Citizens for Batman. It might be wicked late but want me to cut & paste it here when I get back?

This was the trailer that was inside the film canisters that were raffled off at the Viral Marketing Event that was held in 12 cities across the nation. It has been defaced by the Joker!

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3OqlNyE18I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3OqlNyE18I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

that bad boy is from me!! byte19! look what you all did:

#17 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation
#91 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Film & Animation
#81 - Most Viewed (Today) - Canada
#93 - Most Viewed (Today)
#99 - Most Viewed (Today) - Taiwan
#7 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Australia
#4 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Canada
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom
#3 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Ireland
#6 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - New Zealand
#7 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation
#42 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Spain
#19 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Mexico
#25 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - France
#30 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Italy
#24 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - South Korea
#100 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Netherlands
#6 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Brazil
#17 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Hong Kong
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - Taiwan
#57 - Top Favorites (Today)
#3 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation
#17 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Film & Animation
#11 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation

thank you and love you all sooooooooo much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"