The Dark Knight WSS - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkReflections

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Apparently the SHH Bostonians are early to bed, early to rise. I'm guessing they'll arrive in force sooner or later. I'll give all the online help I can to anyone (PM me if you need me) but I won't be available from 5:30-6:45 so I'm guessing I'm no one's first choice. Best of luck... so jealous.

Come on Boston! You can get more people. Just "dont stop believing!"

well, I'm here as online person... looks like the time is 5:30pm. Come on Boston!

I'm from RI 45 mins from Boston, I'll try to make it down on Monday..does this kick off at 2pm?

I am in Western Mass and unfort. I will be at work on the 28th, so I won't be making it out East! Son of a...........

I see now it kicks off at 5pm...rush hour in Boston and you need a counter part online, I'm in for Boston anyone with online access?

i have work on monday from 7 to 330 or 4. if it stars at 5 i can make it in to town to join whomever else is there

I'm up in Manchester, NH. I would definitely go down but I work from 11am-8pm so that pretty much rules out my participation on the ground or on-line. Sorry guys...

I do have several friends in the city so I will see if I can convince them to join in on the fun

im south of boston but ive been in there many times. any time i go in i take the t, parking is always tough. i think the are garages in the area tho but im not positive.

nice, what time you plannin on gettin there? im headin in right after work so ill be there as well

I'm shooting for 4 I'll find parking and grab a coffee..

I hope so...I missed the dent campaign van due to work...between RI and MA they had close to 100 people show up. With it limited to 300 I'm hoping to get in if I go...you can always usher in people to fill a theater if that is the goal. Hit me with PM to trade info.

Are you a Boston native? Whats parking like in that area? I'm coming from Providence RI. Trying to be there for 4pm..

There is a big parking garage underneath the Common which is across the street from the meeting point, you can't miss it. There are always spaces and I don't think it is too expensive. You shouldn't need to be there for more than two hours anyway.

Im from RI about and hour and a half away....i have school but i might be able to "get sick"

its at 5 eh? i could make it a day trip to avoid the traffic....

but im not sure if i can go...i will try.

I love the George Washington statue. I think it's my favorite statue in the city.

Can we get 300 hypesters in the common?

i go to college right in downtown boston, literally a 5 minute walk from the pub gardens. i'll be there, and i'll try to get some people..

I too go to college right by the public gardens. What school do you go to, outsider? I go to Emerson, but I live off campus.

My girlfriend and I will be at the statue at 5:00. What do you guys think this is for? I think it might be for the trailer, because the Lowes Boston Common theater is only like 5 minutes away from the statue, and why else would they want 300 people?

I'm thinkin about makin the trip up there. It's an easy T ride away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"