It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Part 2

Rob's post with getting everyone to promote the soccer team and replacing Kaitlin's words with bird noises was fantastic. Also noticed that Danny had black streaks running down his temples like Giuliani...

Cricket Catches Covid

But yeah, given how anti-politics we know Frank is, if they bring up masks at all, Frank will be the one who is against wearing them.

Or Frank will find some way to protect himself from all viruses by covering himself from head to toe.

Glenn, Rob and Charlie absorbing the events of the past year and a half before writing the scripts for this season:

6DZo.gif

I need this season now!

Or Frank will find some way to protect himself from all viruses by covering himself from head to toe.

I'd believe it. There'll either be a covid-related episode or maybe some acknowledgement of people wearing masks, I'm sure. Maybe not long-term like we've seen in other shows like Superstore, The Conners, or Shameless, but something.

I'd believe it. There'll either be a covid-related episode or maybe some acknowledgement of people wearing masks, I'm sure. Maybe not long-term like we've seen in other shows like Superstore, The Conners, or Shameless, but something.
They're definitely going to devote at least one episode to it but they could pull a Brooklyn Nine Nine, which acknowledged it in the season premiere but hasn't mentioned Covid or masks in any episode since.

They're definitely going to devote at least one episode to it but they could pull a Brooklyn Nine Nine, which acknowledged it in the season premiere but hasn't mentioned Covid or masks in any episode since.

That'd be a good way to do it, just have it in the cold open and then move on.

That'd be a good way to do it, just have it in the cold open and then move on.
The thing is, for a show like Sunny, instead of just recapping 2020 in one episode they could easily devote one episode to the pandemic, another episode about the election, etc.

lol I almost wish that poster was in-universe so the guys could roast Dee about that clearly not being her actual body. Or the Lollipop Guild-ass expression on Charlie’s face.

That’s really soon…or maybe not, considering when last season ended. Was it 2019?

That’s really soon…or maybe not, considering when last season ended. Was it 2019?
Yes, the last season ended in November of 2019. It feels like just yesterday and forever ago at the same time given everything that's happened in the two years since then.

December is gonna be a good month starting with It’s Always Sunny and then capping off with Cobra Kai & Book of Boba Fett

Just a heads up for any dinosaurs like me who still use their DVRs: The first two episodes are airing tomorrow night and it also looks like that's going to be the norm for this season. Two new episodes per week with the finale airing on December 22nd.

The first episode of the season was a GOAT level sitcom episode.

My God, way way out there, yet completely in line with the Gang.

Solid double episode premiere, though I enjoyed the Lethal Weapon episode much more not just for the absurdity of it all, but the amount of callbacks to previous episodes.

Plus, I always love seeing Artemis.

The Lethal Weapon 7 episode was great too. Pairing Pepperjack with Don Cheadle/Donovan McNabb/Tiger Woods/Elvin was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"