The Wolverine Its that time again to rank the X-Men movies!

IMO

X2
FC
X1
The wolverine

Dog Poop
X3
XO wolverine

1. First Class
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. X-Men
5. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
6. X-Men: The Last Stand

I feel like X3 did so much more damage and was so much more of a disappointment. That film had no business being like that, especially after the great second film. It hurt a lot. X-Men Origins Wolverine didn't hurt, it's just not good.

1. First Class
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. X-Men

I feel like X3 did so much more damage and was so much more of a disappointment. That film had no business being like that, especially after the great second film. It hurt a lot. X-Men Origins Wolverine didn't hurt, it's just not good.

How exactly did X3 hurt the franchise so much and XO did not? XO not only ruined Deadpool but also didn't do justice for characters like Gambit and then crammed in Cyclops and the plot hole of Emma Frost.

At least in X3 the action was better and the story was a little more interesting. Sure they could have split X3 into two movies to fix it but I wasn't so bothered by it, it was pretty decent.

And the production of the movie looks way better.

Origins looked like a direct-to-DVD film.

First Class
The Wolverine
X2
Origins
X-men
The Last Stand

Yes, the movie with "first" in the title is ranked first, while the movie with "last" in the title is ranked last. Anyone else amused?

Psylockeolussus, Origins had some of the ****tiest cgi that I've ever seen in a big budget movie, would you agree? Those claws were hilariously fake looking (especially in the bathroom scene).

Psylockeolussus, Origins had some of the ****tiest cgi that I've ever seen in a big budget movie, would you agree? Those claws were hilariously fake looking (especially in the bathroom scene).

It didn't look like it had a $150 million budget and the cinematography was not good. When I watched the leaked version, I didn't mind it. But when I watched the film in theater, it was like the same thing with just finished visual effects. I hated it.

1. The Wolverine
2. X2
3. X-Men: First Class
4. X-Men

I agree with Hunter Rider almost completely (swap X2 and TW). Great list.

Finally saw this tonight, my ratings go like so:

1) X2
2) X-Men: First Class
3) X-Men
4) The Wolverine
5) X-Men Origins: Wolverine
6) X-Men The Last Stand.

X3 is the only one I really hate, Origins was average, the four above that are all very good-great movies.

Origins had Live Schreiber as Sabretooth and RR as WW. In fact, most of the casting was really good, it's just that the script sucked and they're characters were written poorly (Silverfox and Stryker in particular).

1) First Class

Best story, acting, directing, and music. very rewathable.

2) x-Men 1

A classic

3) x-Men 2

A fun first watch, but lacks rewatchablity for me. great story. but not enough cyclops and too much wolverine.

and then the rest suck....

4) X-Origins Wolverine

A fun first watch. crappy story and lazy writing and cgi. still rewatchable because of my man sabertooth. still one of the best villains in this sloppy franchise.

5) The Last stand

a fun first watch, but still sucks. beast was the only good thing. this movie is still bottlenecking the franchise to this day. too much storm (i hate her) and wolverine. not enough cyclops and professor x. incredibly corny movie.

6) The wolverine

flavorless and boring. usually after i watch an x-men movie, I get in my x-men mood. I pull out my PS2 and play X-Men legends. might watch some of the classic cartoons. play some x-men video games on computer, etc. After the Wolverine, I did none of that. Even Origins and TLS Wolverine got me in the mood.

Origins had Live Schreiber as Sabretooth and RR as WW. In fact, most of the casting was really good, it's just that the script sucked and they're characters were written poorly (Silverfox and Stryker in particular).

Well yeah, the only things I like in X3 were the score, Beast and Pyro, the rest was very dissapointing, and its definately the worst movie of the franchise for me.

Origins had some good moments and performances, as well as Schreiber and RR nailing their characters, I thought Kitsch did a very good job as Gambit as well. The problem with Origins is that they botched all of the essential moments, like Wolvie getting his Adamantium.

My humble opinion:

1. X-Men
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. X-Men: First Class
5. X-Men: The Last Stand
6. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

1. First Class
2. United
3. Wolverine
4. X-Men
5. Last Stand
6. Origins

1) X2

My favorite superhero movie ever. Everything is so well done. Characters are treated with respect, many memorable scenes, nice storyline, great way to set up Phoenix at the end.

2) Wolverine or X1

Hard to say which I prefer. X1 set up the franchise well along with perfect casting. The Wolverine was best his movie to date. Different movies, both very rewatchable.

4) First class

I was surprised how good it was. McAcoy and Fassbender did a fine job. Definitely a good film.

------

5) Last stand

hnngggh

6) Origins: Wolverine

hnnnnnnnnnggggghh

Last edited:
1. First Class
2. X2
3. The Wolverine
4. X-Men