Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

Legendary Pokémon Celebration 2018 Distribution Event Giving Away Heatran And Regigigas . March 2, 2018 . 10:00am

As part of the Legendary Pokémon Celebration 2018, Pokémon Sun and Ultra Sun owners can get Regigigas and Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon owners can get Heatran.

6 comments Read >

Back in January, a Legendary Pokémon Celebration 2018 series of distribution events was announced. Between February and November 2018, different legendary Pokémon will be given away for Pokémon Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon owners.

Now that March 2018 has begun, Heatran and Regigigas are being doled out.

Here is how it works out this time. People with Pokémon Sun and Ultra Sun will get Regigigas, while folks with Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon receive Heatran. In North America, you need to be a Pokémon Trainer Club member who receives newsletters via email each month to get the legendary for your game, as a code will be in the March newsletter. In Europe, Heatran and Regigigas will be given away via a Nintendo Network download between March 1-24, 2018.

Depending on the version of the game you have, you will get different versions of Heatran and Regigigas. Here are the details.

• Pokémon Sun: Regigigas that is at level 60, has the Slow Start ability and arrives knowing Confuse Ray, Dizzy Punch, Revenge and Zen Headbutt.
  • Pokémon Ultra Sun: Regigigas that is at level 100, has the Slow Start ability, is holding a Gold Bottle Cap and arrives knowing Crush Grip, Drain Punch, Heavy Slam and Zen Headbutt.
  • Pokémon Moon: Heatran that is at level 60, has the Flash Fire ability and arrives knowing Crunch, Fire Spin, Lava Plume and Scary Face.
  • Pokémon Ultra Moon: Heatran that is at level 100, has the Flash Fire ability, is holding a Gold Bottle Cap and arrives knowing Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Heat Wave and Magma Storm.

Pokémon Sun, Ultra Sun, Moon and Ultra Moon are available for the Nintendo 3DS.

source: Siliconera

Product leaks are coming in. There's a similar page for an Eevee plush that has a blacked out circle beside it, and a caption from the store saying two new Pokemon are seeing plus he's. This is almost exactly what happened when Sylveon came out, leaked as a plush first.

So, with Eevee being a main featured Pokemon in the new movie, and Lugia appearing in the wind festival. Many are guessing the two new Pokemon reveals are Zerora, and a Flying-Type Eevee. The toy product leaks have been pretty reliable so far, so we may have some major reveals soon.

Product leaks are coming in. There's a similar page for an Eevee plush that has a blacked out circle beside it, and a caption from the store saying two new Pokemon are seeing plus he's. This is almost exactly what happened when Sylveon came out, leaked as a plush first.

So, with Eevee being a main featured Pokemon in the new movie, and Lugia appearing in the wind festival. Many are guessing the two new Pokemon reveals are Zerora, and a Flying-Type Eevee. The toy product leaks have been pretty reliable so far, so we may have some major reveals soon.

it's about time we got more Eevee-lutions <3

I buy it. Eevee always gets an evolution in an even-numbered generation, the only exception being Gen 1 when Eevee and the original 3 were introduced.

Hopefully they do a little streamlining on how to do the eevolution.

Just a thought, but the new movies supposed to have Lugia in part of some wind festival. So maybe the wind festival has some sort of wind stone, or festival centerpiece. The the game nods towards that by requiring you to level an Eevee near it to get a flying type eevolution. Similar to other Eevee evolutions, like Glaceon.

Of course there could always be two introduced since it's been a while. Maybe flying, and dragon? I highly doubt they'll introduce a new typing this Ben.

Haven't watched it yet, but apparently Zeroara was revealed in the new movie trailer. So that's half of the rumored come true (that he'd be revealed on Monday). Now to see if the second half about the new Eevee type comes true.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]Gl7TI45T7UE[/YT]
Fortnite Gets Thanos! - The Rundown - Electric Playground
[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1K views15 hours ago Published on 05/07/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we have the latest on Avengers: Infinity War, including how it's coming to the hit battle royale game Fortnite! We also have an early look at the latest [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]season of the Marvel and Netflix series Luke Cage, have new intel on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, dig up new details on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and finally, catch what the future holds for the AR game Pokemon Go!
[/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

Hopefully, the rumors about Pokemon Switch are fake. Because they sound... bad.

If those Pokemon Switch rumors are true then I guess I'm not gonna be playing Pokemon on Switch. It sounds terrible. Going back to Kanto? They've done that with the gen 1 remake. Pokemon Go integration? I doubt it. How involved is The Pokemon Company with Go? I thought Niantic was just given the license. Seems odd to integrate a mainline Pokemon game with a fluffly, nothing of a mobile time waster.

If those Pokemon Switch rumors are true then I guess I'm not gonna be playing Pokemon on Switch. It sounds terrible. Going back to Kanto? They've done that with the gen 1 remake. Pokemon Go integration? I doubt it. How involved is The Pokemon Company with Go? I thought Niantic was just given the license. Seems odd to integrate a mainline Pokemon game with a fluffly, nothing of a mobile time waster.

More time has passed since the release of FRLG than between the release of RB and FRLG.

I have no problems with a new game in Kanto provided we also get Johto, there are changes to the gym progression, and we get a good mix of non-Kanto Pokemon in the region.

However, any Pokemon Go integration is an instant turnoff for me. Pokemon Go sucks, it only does well because of the Pokemon brand.

Nintendo seems clueless. They're giving us a Star Fox racing game while F-Zero is ignored. People want a mainstream Pokemon game on mobile, instead we're getting Pokemon Go on a Nintendo console.

Going back to Kanto would be fine if it was some kinda story thing. Kanto is the first half of the game and then you travel off to a brand new region in the second half. A remake of Yellow is uninteresting as the first Switch Pokemon game.

And I'll say again that Go integration is the dumbest **** I've heard in awhile. I don't think that much is true. I think that's fanboy horse****.

I did love the idea of regional forms in Sun/Moon.

Its about damn time!!!!

[YT]9jRtpMKLsts[/YT]

Though apparently this is not the core Switch Pokemon game. That is coming in late 2019.

I guess I'm a cranky old man now. I hated the Let's Go reveal.

The rumors were pretty true then. That Let's Go isn't the new core title eases the sting of it, imo. It doesn't look bad, and frankly, I think it uses the Switch tech in interesting ways. Not sure if I will get Let's Go or not. That pokeball is tempting...

The rumors were pretty true then. That Let's Go isn't the new core title eases the sting of it, imo. It doesn't look bad, and frankly, I think it uses the Switch tech in interesting ways. Not sure if I will get Let's Go or not. That pokeball is tempting...

ok so I have three articles after the vid Darth put up tonight

here they are below

Smartphone, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Free-to-play Pokemon Quest announced for Switch, smartphones[/FONT]
Published 33 mins ago. 4 comments.

Available now for Switch, in June for smartphones.

Pokemon-Quest_05-29-18.jpg

The Pokemon Company has announced Pokemon Quest, a free-to-play action RPG developed by Game Freak for Switch and smartphones. It is available now worldwide for Switch via the Nintendo eShop, and will launch for iOS and Android devices in late June.
Here is an overview of the game, via The Pokemon Company:
About
Pokemon Quest is a rambunctious action RPG where cube-shaped Pokemon play the leading role! Head out in search of treasure with your cube-shaped Pokemon buddies on Tumblecube Island—a land where everything is a cube! Your goal is to find the awesome treasures said to be hidden on the island! With easy-to-use controls and a completely new way to play Pokemon, Pokemon Quest is an enjoyable experience for all fans.
Key Features

• Familiar Friends — The Pokemon you know and love from Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue inhabit Tumblecube Island, become your buddies, and appear on your adventures.
  • Power up — Use Power Stones you find on expeditions to help your Pokemon improve their moves and change their characteristics. Power up your favorite Pokemon in your own unique way!
  • Battle by tapping — The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon team on your expeditions. When wild Pokemon appear, your Pokemon will battle ferociously to try and knock them out one after another!
  • Befriend Pokemon to make your own unique team — You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokemon or make your Pokemon stronger. Cook up dishes that Pokemon love, and you’ll befriend more of them. Create a team that’s all your own and head out on more expeditions!
  • Base camp decorations — Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with decorations that look good and also provide in-game benefits.
And here is an overview of all the currently available downloadable content:
Expedition 3-Pack Bundle ($29.99)
This bundle brings all three Expedition Packs together for a special price. The bundle includes:

• Expedition Pack
  • Great Expedition Pack
  • Ultra Expedition Pack
If you would like to know the contents of a specific Expedition Pack, please view the product information page for that pack.

• Pokemon Quest is required to use this DLC. It may also be necessary to update the software to the newest version.
  • The bonuses included with this DLC can only be received once by each user on this Nintendo Switch console. You may have already received the bonuses if this DLC has been purchased by a user with a different Nintendo Account on the same console. If that is the case, you will not receive the bonuses again even if you purchase another copy of the DLC.
Expedition Pack (4.99)
This downloadable content includes the following items to enhance your expedition experience:

• Cooking pot: Increases the number of dishes you can cook at the same time by one.
  • Poké Ball Model: Increases the number of PM Tickets received as a service for members by 20.
  • Perfect Pair Statue: Increases the maximum battery charges by one.
This DLC also includes the following one-time bonuses:

• PM Tickets +100
  • Lv. 1 Nidoran? with a special move
  • Lv. 1 Nidoran? with a special move
Great Expedition Pack ($9.99)
This downloadable content includes the following items to enhance your expedition experience:

• Cooking pot: Increases the number of dishes you can cook at the same time by one.
  • Great Ball Model: Increases the number of PM Tickets received as a service for members by 30.
  • Eevee Arch: Increases the maximum battery charges by one.
  • Lapras Pool : Doubles the chances of attracting multiple Pokemon with your cooking.

• PM Tickets +100
  • Lv. 1 Lapras with a special move
Ultra Expedition Pack ($17.99)

• Ultra Ball Model: Increases the number of PM Tickets received as a service for members by 40.
  • Pikachu Arch: Increases the maximum battery charges by one.
  • Gengar Balloon: Doubles the drop rate of all ingredients.
  • Snorlax Lounger: Doubles the Exp. received from expeditions.

• PM Tickets +100
  • Lv. 1 Snorlax with a special move
Broadburst Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Broadburst Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!
This DLC also includes the following one-time bonus:

• PM Tickets +100
Scattershot Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Scattershot Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!

• PM Tickets +100
Sharing Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Sharing Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!

• PM Tickets +100
Stay Strong Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Stay Strong Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!

• PM Tickets +100
Wait Less Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Wait Less Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!

• PM Tickets +100
Whack-Whack Stone ($2.99)
With this downloadable content, you will immediately receive one Whack-Whack Stone. You can attach this stone to a compatible move to make your Pokemon stronger!

• PM Tickets +100
Watch the announcement trailer below.

[YT]j0AEUmgGHRE[/YT]
View a set of screenshots at the gallery. Visit the official website here.

visit gallery »

And here are the last two

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! Arrive November 16, 2018. May 29, 2018 . 6:40pm

Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 16, 2018 and will be compatible with a Poké Ball peripheral and Pokémon GO.

24 comments Read >

Lastly

New Pokémon Core Series RPG Coming In 2019. May 29, 2018 . 7:26pm
The next core series Pokémon RPG will be released in the second half of 2019.

9 comments Read >

In addition to Pokémon Quest and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go Eevee!, one other game was mentioned during today’s presentation. A core series Pokémon RPG is in development. The tweet announcing the game says it will be released in the second half of 2019.

Pokémon Quest is available for the Nintendo Switch right now. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go Eevee! will be released on November 16, 2018.

source: Gematsu & Siliconera

Last edited:
I have some concerns with the game. I understand we're getting a core game next year, but Let's Go just looks liked a watered down core game. If they wanted to make a fun Pokemon side game they should have deviated more from the traditional Pokemon gameplay.

I'm gonna buy it though and it'll probably be pretty fun. I just was expecting something more like a core game and instead got that.

I don't necessarily think its bad to have a "beginning" Pokemon game.

In a lot of ways, I think this is their remake this year, instead of redoing Diamond/Pearl they are doing Yellow.

I don't necessarily think its bad to have a "beginning" Pokemon game.

In a lot of ways, I think this is their remake this year, instead of redoing Diamond/Pearl they are doing Yellow.

I think once they reveal more about the game at E3 I'll warm up to it quite a bit more. Pokemon is one of my first gaming loves so I'm gonna get suckered into whatever it is. I just was a bit shocked by the reveal trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"