Pokémon It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this was the case too.

Have you people tried the Battle Maison? If so, what do you think of that?

You guys have to check out AT LEAST the second video (mine's the 1st one)

BFUG-WWWW-WWW3-BGHT

TV6G-WWWW-WWW3-BGK9

Go to you Vs. Recorder (Key Item) while connected to the internet, and search by code.

Is that second one that damn Contrary Malamar video that's so completely one-sided that it couldn't have been fun for either side?

I'll check that later on. Can't wait to see that battle.

Is that second one that damn Contrary Malamar video that's so completely one-sided that it couldn't have been fun for either side?

No, that second one is a trainer (not me) that wins an entire battle with an invulnerable Shedinja...spoiler...

I love Shedinja. It's in one of my teams but so difficult to use so you need to be very careful.

1st video. That was a close battle, Wolf. That was really good. Enjoyed it.

The 2nd video... wow. Sturdy Shedinja! Falchion used his team to wipe out the opposing team, including TWO Legendary Pokemon and 1 Mega Evolution!!! If only the opponent had status inflicting moves.

Anybody have 10 minutes to spare?
Here's a battle that I absolutely should not have won. But I trusted in the heart of the cards, and Yugi turned the tides on Pegasus refused to quit. I didn't give up. I get brought down to my last Pokey, against 5, and...impossible turnaround. Dramatic conclusion.

CRVW-WWWW-WWW3-GEQA

No, that second one is a trainer (not me) that wins an entire battle with an invulnerable Shedinja...spoiler...

Sounds equally buzz-killing.

And I'm noticing that a ton of these videos have a crapton of W's in their codes.

Im in the mood to raise just Eveee's and own every Eevee evolution and use them for battle.

How often do you see that in battle? Just Eevee battlers?

I saw that in the cartoon, the trainer won the Unova league with Team Eevee.

People have done it. On Reddit, a couple people actually raised every Eeveelution with optimal EVs, IVs, natures, abilities, and movesets. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, and Umbreon are considered the best.

People have done it. On Reddit, a couple people actually raised every Eeveelution with optimal EVs, IVs, natures, abilities, and movesets. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, and Umbreon are considered the best.

Thanks...I beat the game, it was a great story.

Time for me to learn what to do next, I need to catch Mewtwo, Zygrade and get that Poke Radar.

I like the Eevee's so I think I will raise them...I wish I cared about EVs and IVs as some others do.

I'm probably late for the Friend Safari, but if people dont mind...I'd like to swap friend codes

Anybody have 10 minutes to spare?
Here's a battle that I absolutely should not have won. But I trusted in the heart of the cards, and Yugi turned the tides on Pegasus refused to quit. I didn't give up. I get brought down to my last Pokey, against 5, and...impossible turnaround. Dramatic conclusion.

CRVW-WWWW-WWW3-GEQA

Whoa damn!

i'm finished on x and have y sitting doing nothing, so i may bread my team over as basic lv1 and try going through with the whole perfect natures and evs. one fire, one bug one dragon etc never even read or done anything like this

how hard could it be 0_o

If you just plan on using them in the campaign, natures, EVs, and IVs are irrelevant. Type advantages and movesets are more important.

i'm finished on x and have y sitting doing nothing, so i may bread my team over as basic lv1 and try going through with the whole perfect natures and evs. one fire, one bug one dragon etc never even read or done anything like this

how hard could it be 0_o

Perfect natures and EVs are easy in this game. What are you having a problem with?

If you just plan on using them in the campaign, natures, EVs, and IVs are irrelevant. Type advantages and movesets are more important.

I'm thinking of maybe trying both never really did any online battling, but a lot of people say you can't really ev train until the game is complete

Perfect natures and EVs are easy in this game. What are you having a problem with?

No problems yet at the moment I haven't started it I'm just looking into what I want to breed for the new game what fire type, bird type, bug type. Yeah I know there are select ones that are looked down on such as raichu but I just wanna go with my favourites, maybe get a core team of 12 or so so I can mix and match out of boxes.

I'm thinking of maybe trying both never really did any online battling, but a lot of people say you can't really ev train until the game is complete.

If you're sure that you've got a Pokemon that you want to keep as far as nature is concerned, then you can EV train right at the start of the game. You can EV train practically anytime you want by using Super Training.

No problems yet at the moment I haven't started it I'm just looking into what I want to breed for the new game what fire type, bird type, bug type. Yeah I know there are select ones that are looked down on such as raichu but I just wanna go with my favourites, maybe get a core team of 12 or so so I can mix and match out of boxes.
If you know what Pokemon you are going to choose, just check out their Base Stats to see which 2 stats you need to EV train and which Nature you need. With Raichu, its Speed and Special Attack seems to be high.

Raichu is awesome, favorite in game for me

If you're sure that you've got a Pokemon that you want to keep as far as nature is concerned, then you can EV train right at the start of the game. You can EV train practically anytime you want by using Super Training.

If you know what Pokemon you are going to choose, just check out their Base Stats to see which 2 stats you need to EV train and which Nature you need. With Raichu, its Speed and Special Attack seems to be high.

Thanks mate, so I'll have a look at that, so if I start a fresh y and trade over all my bred Pokemon and give this ev training a try.

so just have to pick my chosen Pokemon for the 18 types lol. Yeah that should hard.

Yeah. Make sure you know all the breeding tips to make sure you do everything quickly. This is key to make sure you don't take too much of your time to do this since it can be boring if you take too much time.

Well, I am currently experimenting with the Masuda Method to breed Shiny Pokemon through breeding a Foreign Pokemon with my American Pokemon. At the moment it is Pichu but my next planned breeding pair will be the native and foreign Wobuffet I have. Anyone else have any luck using this method?

Oh and I got a few really good surprises by Wonder Trading my not shiny Pichus. I was pleased to get a Gengar and a Golem, both very high level and very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"