Pokémon It's the Pokémon Thread

Found the original supposed leak pics:

pok-gen8-leak2.jpg

pok-gen8-leak1.jpg

pok-gen8-leak3.jpg

Pony is supposed to become Fire/Steel, Coral becomes pure Water, Bear is Grass/Electric.

Grass/Electric would be a cool typing. Not a huge fan of the designs though, assuming they're real

Yeah the water one looks a bit creepy. I love the Johnny bravo fire type though.

What a fun idea to try and make your own starter pokemon

Oh I thought they were saying it's coming February 12th 2018 lol. I was like wow that is sooner than expected!

There's new alleged starter leaks.

Grass Lemur
Fire Rabbit
Water Platypus

switch-starter-rumor.png

Koro Koro leaks say to watch out for Lugia this year. Which is the same thing they said for Mewtwo right before Koro Koro showed off his Mega forms. So hopefully we'll be getting official news this month since all signs point to the Pokemon Switch game being out this year.

As for the rumored starters, PokeTubers burnt me out on that last time. A few posted only confirmed rumors, but plenty of them posted each, and every piece of fan art, calling them leaks. The art you posted above is neat though.

Last edited:
Not sure why, but been on a shiny kick lately, and been getting lucky. Got shiny Buneary in less than 100 SOS calls. Got shiny Aegislash in like 200 eggs. Got a shiny strength sap, quiver dance Bellosum in about 300 eggs. Now I'm thinking of going for Talonflame. Helps that it's mindless, and I can do it while watching TV. Then I wonder traded the breedjects for BP from the Pokebank. So win-win.

Ultra Wormhole shiny hunting is completely different though. I actually have a lot more fun doing that, but you have to actually pay attention.

Koro Koro leaks say to watch out for Lugia this year. Which is the same thing they said for Mewtwo right before Koro Koro showed off his Mega forms. So hopefully we'll be getting official news this month since all signs point to the Pokemon Switch game being out this year.

As for the rumored starters, PokeTubers burnt me out on that last time. A few posted only confirmed rumors, but plenty of them posted each, and every piece of fan art, calling them leaks. The art you posted above is neat though.

I'm pretty sure Pokefans are combing over DeviantArt to see if these are legit.

Here is the alleged artwork:

Pokémon-Switch-leak-erba-starter.jpg

Pokémon-Switch-leak-fuoco.jpg

Pokémon-Switch-leak-acqua-starter.jpg

They all look cool. If they're legit, I'd be pretty happy with them.

I typically go grass, or fire starter. Water Pokemon are just so plentiful. If those are real, I'd probably go fire bunny.

Somewhat relieved, I wasn't a fan of those designs. The sloth/monkey is meh and the platypus looks like a Bidoof/Oshawot/Psyduck hybrid. The rabbit probably would have become a Fire/Fighting :o

I wanted that Water Platypus. :(

Ahh, that fun time when Pokemon hoaxes are plentiful.

The amount of Perry the Platypus memes died with this confirmation that they're fake.

Why would you choose anything but the platypus?

English voice dubbed video below

3DS
[FONT=&quot]Detective Pikachu ‘Get Ready to Crack the Case!’ trailer[/FONT]
Published 9 hours ago. 11 comments.

Featuring new features, characters, and gameplay.

Detective-Pikachu_02-22-18.jpg

Nintendo has released a new trailer for Detective Pikachu introducing new features, characters, and gameplay footage.

Here is an overview of the new elements highlighted in the trailer, via Nintendo:

• Trouble in Ryme City!: Ryme City is a place where people and Pokémon live together. But recently, many friendly Pokémon are behaving oddly for no apparent reason. While Pikachu and his friend Tim search for Tim’s father, Harry, they unwittingly stumble into the mysterious case of the problematic Pokémon. Can they solve the mystery and also find Tim’s father? Cue the dramatic music…
  • The Mysterious Mewtwo: While many different Pokémon appear in Detective Pikachu, the one who seems to hold the biggest connection to the overall mystery is Mewtwo. How is Mewtwo connected to everything? And why does Mewtwo know Pikachu?
  • A Colorful Cast of Characters: Many charming characters roam the streets of Ryme City. These include Pablo Millan, owner of Pikachu’s favorite café; Frank Holliday, an inspector at the Ryme City Police Department; and Meiko Okamoto, a camera operator for the local TV studio. Meeting and interrogating all of these characters throughout the game is part of the fun.
In related news, Nintendo also announced that a special demo for Detective Pikachu will be released in Japan in early March.
Detective Pikachu is due out for 3DS worldwide on March 23.

Watch the trailer below.
English

[YT]HuwqoTe836s[/YT]
Japanese

[YT]LkBChsbGTH8[/YT]

source: Gematsu

Downloaded Silver, forgot Crystal was out, oh well. Enjoying playing old school still. Didn't realize Silver to Sun & Moon transfers would result in hidden abilities. Now to figure out which Mon's to transfer that you can't get anymore. I know everything can learn curse via TM, which is nice.

I just wish they let the dog trio keep their old HA's. Bold, curse, Water absorb Suicune sounds nice, and bulky.

Now I'm conflicted. I didn't realize, but in gen 2 only, odds of hatching a shiny offspring from a shiny parent is 1/64 unlike the usual odds. So do Iake the effort to get a shiny ditto? In the long run I'd be able to get shinies fast, but that's a lot of work to get that Ditto.

What's all this I keep hearing about Pokemon day? I didn't know hat was a thing

What's all this I keep hearing about Pokemon day? I didn't know hat was a thing

I've been hearing about it too. Apparently Nintendo's been releasing videos in a countdown form. "6 is the number of Pokemon on your team!", "5, the number of...", "4 Classic somethings!". I'm not entirely sure of the video names, but something like that. It apparently coincides with #Pokemonday.

A lot of people think it's the Pokemon Switch game reveal. Since one of their videos made a similar reference to a Pokemon Sun reveal video, where they talked about all the gens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"