The Dark Knight Rises It's The 'Tusi. Deal With It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the boards acting up for anyone else?

I believe I stated why on page 38.

A tv spot is the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve. So we will hunt it and sic the dogs on it, and kill the hype trying

When the Hype is... Ashes... I will release a TV spot.

This is a terribly stupid question but how do you pronounce "'Tusi" and what the hell does it mean?

two-z.

Batusi. Batman dancing

Not calling anyone in here an idiot... but wow sometimes I wish there was a 'Mature Hype' and a 'Children's Hype'. Some of the ridiculously childish things I've read regardiing Avengers VS TDKR is just... :facepalm:

People really care about money none of us get to use...and then theres IGN with articles like this...http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/11/hero-worship-the-avengers-vs-the-dark-knight-rises

don't know how you Mods control yourselves... I'd be a banning machine haha

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't easy.

Thanks for volunteering yourself to share all the Mountain Dew stuff with us when the time comes. But Remember: If you fail to share anything, I will hunt you, find you, skin you and kill you.

Not every actress can pull this kind of grace with so naturally. The future is hers. I still can't believe we have 2 Heath Ledgers (in terms of talent amount) for TDKR, Anne and Tom.

And Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Gary Oldman, and Marion Cotillard, and Christian Bale, and Michael Caine, and Morgan Freeman. :o

Yay, finally got some sleep. Downside is, it's now 5pm... :argh:

Thanks for volunteering yourself to share all the Mountain Dew stuff with us when the time comes. But Remember: If you fail to share anything, I will hunt you, find you, skin you and kill you.

:up:

wait. .. .... I'm adaptable.

Haha :funny:

What made you think I was in the UK?
Heh, I don't know? I may have gotten you mixed up with someone else awhile ago, and just kept assuming you were from the UK.:woot:

I also thought EliteF50 was from the UK for some reason.

Heh, I don't know? I may have gotten you mixed up with someone else awhile ago, and just kept assuming you were from the UK.:woot:

Ah, okay. Well now you're gonna have to read my posts in a Canadian accent, eh? :oldrazz:

I also thought EliteF50 was from the UK for some reason.

What did I do to make you guys think that?? Now I'm curious, hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"