The Dark Knight Rises It's The 'Tusi. Deal With It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't know anything about Twitter. I have an account, but I never use it or even look at the very few people I'm following.

I still don't know anything about Twitter. I have an account, but I never use it or even look at the very few people I'm following.

I'm not much for actually tweeting... but it is a damn good place to keep updated on some things.

They moved Gravity to 2013. :argh: :cmad:

ok seriously the hype is ridiculously slow today...and I'm betting is has something to do with these god awful, incredibly annoying popups... wtf has happened here

Unfortunately the staff has no control over the ads.

The sonshine is the Bane of my existence. :o

I thought only we had the power to break the boards like this :funny:

This place is lagging like a mother****er today! It must stop!:cmad:
:csad:

There's so much Jon Snow in my dashboard. It's lovely. :hrt:

oh my god... i cant go to a single thread without seeing these damn ads! even on comingsoon.net... i like Liam Neeson and all...but i dont care about him and the grey for 3 minutes every time i go there.

There's so much Jon Snow in my dashboard. It's lovely. :hrt:
He's soooo unnfljadljkjaldks. Sexy virgin. :lmao: I don't follow any GoT blogs because they have gifs literally like 10 mins after an episode. It totally spoils it. I'm tempted to read the GoT wiki instead of the books just to know the rest of his storyline though.

oh my god... i cant go to a single thread without seeing these damn ads! even on comingsoon.net... i like Liam Neeson and all...but i dont care about him and the grey for 3 minutes every time i go there.

I'm not seeing any ads. I have Safari.

Kvz, have you started Breaking Bad yet?

No, not yet. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member