Jag's New Tat (Pic Inside)

DBella said:
Catholic. Does that count? I did know every single word of the Bible but I guess over the years, those beatings I got cause some sort of brain damage and I forgot all about them.
As for Zeus... he'll have to stand in line as I have an appointment with Hell first.

Trying to make me feel sad over your unfortunate childhood won't change the fact that you're a lost sheep! I must find you, protect you from the wolves, tie a rope around your neck, drag you back home, cut off your wool and sell it to Wal-Mart for a reasonable price! Will you help me put an end to this pathetic metaphor?

How did this thread go from Jag's tattoo to Jesus Christ? :confused:

Venice said:
How did this thread go from Jag's tattoo to Jesus Christ? :confused:

Someone mentionned that, according to the Bible, tattoos are an offense to God, and then Fred Fury showed up and called us a bunch of liberal atheist f**s, and it all degenerated from there.

TheSumOfGod said:
Trying to make me feel sad over your unfortunate childhood won't change the fact that you're a lost sheep! I must find you, protect you from the wolves, tie a rope around your neck, drag you back home, cut off your wool and sell it to Wal-Mart for a reasonable price! Will you help me put an end to this pathetic metaphor?
Sad childhood? Why, I had a blast! Those beatings were quite awesome actually. Umm... are you offering to be my protector or my pimp? And yes, your metaphors are pathetic and unfortunately I can't help you.

TheSumOfGod said:
Photoshop!

But seriously, how is it possible for a tattoo to cast a shadow? ;)

The shadow is drawn on with the rest of the image...it's just ink under skin.

DBella said:
Sad childhood? Why, I had a blast! Those beatings were quite awesome actually. Umm... are you offering to be my protector or my pimp? And yes, your metaphors are pathetic and unfortunately I can't help you.

A) Your Protector/Pimp, meaning that when you don't bring home enough dough, I'll try to b****slap you with my right hand, but stop myself from b****slapping you with my left hand, and B) It's okay, metaphors aren't my thing, they're like... you know... butterflies that... fly... away when I try to catch them, and... ah, forget it.

bluejake01 said:
The shadow is drawn on with the rest of the image...it's just ink under skin.

Wow, even I knew that...

Sum, you're pretty stupid. :(

Venice said:
Wow, even I knew that...

Sum, you're pretty stupid. :(

The " ;) " smiley indicated that I was joking, you bloody flag-wavers.

Now i'm confused, don't make me switch emotions that fast.

TheSumOfGod said:
A) Your Protector/Pimp, meaning that when you don't bring home enough dough, I'll try to b****slap you with my right hand, but stop myself from b****slapping you with my left hand, and B) It's okay, metaphors aren't my thing, they're like... you know... butterflies that... fly... away when I try to catch them, and... ah, forget it.
A) You could try, but you won't succeed. I'm the type of woman the Taliban would want to behead but got they got shot in the head instead.
B) Are you on something?

Venice said:
Now i'm confused, don't make me switch emotions that fast.

Just take one of your blue pills and everything will be allright.

DBella said:
A) You could try, but you won't succeed. I'm the type of woman the Taliban would want to behead but got they got shot in the head instead.
B) Are you on something?

A) Oh, I see, you're muslim. Must've been hard being raised Catholic, hun?

B) Why, what have you heard? Have the pod people spoken ill of me again?

TheSumOfGod said:
Just take one of your blue pills and everything will be allright.

Heck, take the whole bottle and wash it down with a fifth of Grey Goose. ;)

jag

Haha, it looks like a small jaguar is on your back. :up:

jaguarr said:
Heck, take the whole bottle and wash it down with a fifth of Grey Goose. ;)

jag
I like Stoli better...

TheSumOfGod said:
A) Oh, I see, you're muslim. Must've been hard being raised Catholic, hun?

B) Why, what have you heard? Have the pod people spoken ill of me again?
A) No, I am not a Muslim. I used the Taliban as an example because of the way they treat women.

B)I'm not telling. Let's just say it's not good.

can it come alive like that guy in the elektra movie?

DBella said:
Catholic. Does that count? I did know every single word of the Bible but I guess over the years, those beatings I got cause some sort of brain damage and I forgot all about them.

I hate it when someone reveals something horrible, traumatic, and completely irrelevant about their life in the middle of a conversation. Like the other day, in one of the Superman threads, we were talking about who would win in a fight to the finish: Lex Luthor or Brainiac? I present a very good arguement as to why Luthor would win, then the other guy says: "My uncle and I once played "hide the salami" in the basement when I was eight". I was like, WTF? What kind of arguement is that? So your uncle popped your cherry, that doesn't change that fact that Lex Luthor is a superior villain than Brainiac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"