The Wolverine James Mangold will direct The Wolverine

If he's given a good script like what happened with 3 11 to yuma then he can make an exelent film.

Excellent! The only problem with this is I wanted James Mangold to direct a Captain America reboot.

Hope Fox gives him the same creative freedom they gave Singer and Vaughan.

I like this choice. He has tossed around his talent in different genres and I have liked them all sans Knight and Day(though I enjoyed bits of it).

I think Mangold is an excellent Action Director Knight and Day had pretty good Action but i don't know about directing haven't seen enough of his films to decide if he can direct.

I think Mangold is an excellent Action Director Knight and Day had pretty good Action but i don't know about directing haven't seen enough of his films to decide if he can direct.

Watch 3:10 to Yuma. He can be a really good actor director as well as an action director.

Excellent! The only problem with this is I wanted James Mangold to direct a Captain America reboot.

Hope Fox gives him the same creative freedom they gave Singer and Vaughan.

This reboot trend has gone way too far when people are talking about reboots for movies that haven't even come out yet...

This reboot trend has gone way too far when people are talking about reboots for movies that haven't even come out yet...

Well Captain America: The First Avenger is not related to the 1st Captain America movie that came out in the 80s or 90s. So the new Captain American movie is more like a reboot.

Except no one remembers that first Captain America movie, so this doesn't really count as a reboot.

Except no one remembers that first Captain America movie, so this doesn't really count as a reboot.

WTF is the first Captain America movie??

Im guessing some low budget venture? Probably direct to video?

WTF is the first Captain America movie??

Im guessing some low budget venture? Probably direct to video?

Your not missing much

21oyjr5.jpg

I haven't seen it either, but I wouldn't mind checking it out for laughs, it's at least notable for the fact that it's JD Salinger's son Matt who plays Cap, although he does not play the ears.

he got reese whitherspoon an oscar :oldrazz:

I haven't seen it either, but I wouldn't mind checking it out for laughs, it's at least notable for the fact that it's JD Salinger's son Matt who plays Cap, although he does not play the ears.

I watched it on HBO when I was about 8 years old, and I thought it was stupid and terrible then.

The first 15 minutes or so of the 90's Cap movie is halfway decent (not saying good, just better than the rest of the movie).....but it goes downhill fast after that.

Please for the love of god make this be released in 2013. Not only will it have more time to be better, 2012 is already too full of Superhero movies.

And people thought this year was too crowded with superhero movies...2012 will also feature 4, all of A-list property.

TDKR and Avengers will make bucketloads, and most likely Spiderman and Superman too.

I agree.Release it In Summer 2013 when the only other superhero movie scheduled Is Iron Man 3.

Pretty neat that Mangold got 2 actresses Oscars.

Geoff Johns praised GL to high bad place as well. So forgive me if I am wary of comic book writers giving seals of approval.

You have a oscar winning screenwriter having written it so It should be good.

Claremont Is the quentisal X-Men writer.Working with first Dave Cockrum and then
John Bryne he made X-Men Into the top comic franchise it was for years.

This film should do for his classic Wolverine Miniseries with Frank Miller what X2 did for
X-Men God Loves Man Kills.

His novelation of X-Men the last Stand Improved on film.He brought more comic book stuff Into the book.

Geoff Johns praised GL to high bad place as well. So forgive me if I am wary of comic book writers giving seals of approval.

Yeah but Geoff Johns Is a top DC executive.He was never going to do anything but praise It on release.

Chris Claremont can say whatever he wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"