The Wolverine Musical Score

XMOW was the weakest for me, but even that had some good moments. I'm pleased with the franchise, music-wise.

TW's soundtrack is so damn esoteric it hurts. I love it.

The track at the end playing for the credits was superb, reminded me a little of The Dark Knight, very fitting.

It was pretty good, maybe I have to listen to it by itself because I'm usually focusing on the visual aspects of films unless the score is screaming in my ears. The end credits music was great though.

It was pretty good, maybe I have to listen to it by itself because I'm usually focusing on the visual aspects of films unless the score is screaming in my ears. The end credits music was great though.

The japanese influences really give it a unique sound, might have to but this one.

"Where to?" is track of the year for me. I had the biggest grin when it played at the end.

This has been a pretty great year for CBM scores. We had a solid 5 star effort from BT for Iron Man 3, Zimmer did a pretty good Superman score, and Beltrami knocked this out the park! Love the two-note Wolverine theme. :up:

Didn't like the score much. Felt far too generic and forgettable.

I hate how Wolverine still doesn't have a definitive theme like Batman, Superman and Spider-man do.

Did anyone notice the removed the music from the bullet train scene?

Didn't like the score much. Felt far too generic and forgettable.

I hate how Wolverine still doesn't have a definitive theme like Batman, Superman and Spider-man do.

Ehh, wolverine doesn't need a definitive theme in my opinion. The x-men do, and hopefully we will revisit the X2 theme in DOFP. But Wovlerine I think should have dynamic music. This stuff was really good.

Spider-man doesn't really have a definitive theme. In raimis he does but not in ASM, expect that to change in ASM2 with Hans Zimmer. Superman is just getting started and Batman has just finished with Nolan, so their themes are up in the air at the moment.

As long as the music is great than i don't care. Most of this stuff and the X-men stuff has been greg thankfully.

I think themes are overrated, that's not saying I don't love other these I just not think every superhero film needs it

What's the name of the song on the album that plays during the credits?

Marco Beltrami is pretty underrrated.

He did the score for the entire Scream franchise too.

The entire album is up on Grooveshark.com for listening, for some reason it isn't on youtube.

Marco Beltrami is pretty underrrated.

He did the score for the entire Scream franchise too.

Really?! I really like those scores.

The guy did a great job with this film, I loved the way he incorporated some of the Japanese style into it.

Personally I loved the score I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"