James Marsters Returns as Brainiac!

and with the original being the mainfraim that lex has... yeah i guess that makes sence... however normally smallville dosnt really stick to its continuity very well...

Nor do alot of comic books, if a comic book wants to do something- bring someone back- there is always a way no matter how obscure.

Cool. Marsters was the by far best part of season 5. He is an amazing actor in both live action and animated voice work. It's a shame the writers couldn't pull their heads out of their butts and go through with their original plan of havong Fine be the vessel of Zod. It would have been amazing.

Maybe there will be more than just the one Krypton flashback after Lara. But I dont know how they could do that for four episodes.

Definitely dude, never saw Buffy or Angel... but the guy was off the hook as Brainiac! And he's a cool Lex Luthor too.

Your missing out in many ways. Angel and Buffy are amazing, and Marsters has much to do with it. He was the best actor on Buffy period, with all do respect to SMG and Anthony Stewart Head, and he was tied for best actor on Angel with Alexis Denisof, both of whom follow David Boreanaz. This is all just my opinion of course, but Angel is my third favorite "hero" of all time behind Superman and Batman!

I actually feel that the writers underused Marsters big time in season 5, and it actually pissed me off pretty bad. Hopefully, they now know the awesome talent they have and truly unleash hell with Braniac!

Is it just me, or should Marsters have played Zod as well?

You know what would be sweet, when Braniac returns, if some how Bizzaro also returns then Lex could try to put together his own team, except Lex being the only one who doesn't know who Clark really is.

Superman : doomsday , He was freaking awesome .

Just like the rest of the movie...

But we digress...

Let's hope that the Smallville writers have a great plot point for Braniac to return (perhaps returning in a way that he has been leaving copies of himself all over earth for when they get destroyed?).

I would like to see Lex teaming up with Braniac a bit more, perhaps in a plot that involves a "Lexcorp" spinoff, or maybe starting to challenge Lex a bit more mentally (not just business lex, but business + scientist lex), kinda like how Lex grew in Justice League Unlimitted.

If Brainiac returns, he needs to unleash some type of hellish beast like...uh...let's say....

DOOMSDAY.

No. Doomsday was meant for Superman and Superman alone. Clark has not yet become Superman, and Doomsday was meant for one thing... killing Superman.

If Doomsday came in now it wouldn't even be a contest. Doomsday would win without even trying.

If Brainiac returns, he needs to unleash some type of hellish beast like...uh...let's say....

DOOMSDAY.

Maybe more on the lines of Metallo, since he is used to experimenting kryptonite and humans.... maybe even Parasite....

I read an interesting speculation over on Sweet. Maybe Grant is really... Brainiac. :D

Seems possible.

It's possible but I hope he has something to do with the big threat this season if he is truly evil.

Maybe more on the lines of Metallo, since he is used to experimenting kryptonite and humans.... maybe even Parasite....

I'm sure the threat this season is going to be something Kryptonian as with the last two season finale's so that actually rules out Metallo & the Parasite.

yeah, there does seem to be a pattern, your forgetting season 4.

I didn't forget, I meant there was a Kryptonian threat in the finale, in season 4 the threat appeared in the premiere of the new season whereas in season five Zod appeared at the end & the phantom appeared at the end of season 6.

what if the threat is Zor-El who uses some technology to control Kara?

That'd make a great storyline for an episode during the season but as a big villain, I'd ridicule that idea forever if it happened in the season finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"